Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Good Website Builders for Small Businesses in Nigeria - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Good Website Builders for Small Businesses in Nigeria (406 Views)

How Covid-19 Pandemic Is Ramping Up Online Sales & E-commerce Businesses In 2020 / smepayroll.com.ng - An Online HR & Payroll Software For Businesses In Nigeria / Boosts Your Business- We Help Build A Very Good Website That Fits Your Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Website Builders for Small Businesses in Nigeria by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Good Website Builders for Small Businesses in Nigeria

You might be looking for a good website designer for your small business. We can help you great an amazing design and also help you promote your company online. Feel free to reach out to us on - 0703 450 2124

You already know, Front-end development is an important part of website development today, which is the reason why front-end developers are so much in high demand.

But the question is “what skills do you need to be a web designer?” Or maybe…

Let me rephrase the question in another way: “what is the most important skill of a front-end developer”?

I am pretty sure anyone trying to answer this question would first like to talk about having some technical skills.

But I am about to tell you something different – something really encouraging that will make you feel very confident and truly valued.

So you’re ready? Now let’s do it…

If you need technical advice, a project manager or you have some web development project to deal with, feel free to call or whatsapp me (Mr Isaac: 0703 450 2124).

What Is The Most Important Skill Of A Front-End Developer?

The one most important skill of a website developer or a front end developer is the willingness to learn.

Do you have that determination- that willingness to be taught? When that willingness is there, even when you are only moderately knowledgeable about front end development, you can still do a whole lot of new learning on the job.

Before I became a full-stack web developer, I never had a single skill; I never even had a computer. I was just some broke college student. But today, I can handle the most important part of a web development project, from product design (UI/UX design) to front-end development and back-end development.

When you have that desire and willingness you would be able to follow instructions, do just what you’ve been told to do and deliver promptly on any given task.

What Are The Technical Skills Needed?

Just a few lines above we talked about the right mindset to have, so now let’s talk about the right skills to have.

A good website designer who knows what he is doing should also be good with visual design. That’s the first step to becoming really good in web development, if not, your work will never have that professional touch and feel (even when you have acquired all the necessary skills).

Another part to look out for is the UX/UI (user experience/user interface) design. It’s an important phase of a website developers journey.

Yet another one is that a good website developer needs to be hands on with SEO (Search Engine Optimization), marketing and social media.

You should be able to engage the use of coding software like HTML, CSS, BOOSTRAP, Javascript, PHP and wordpress.

And then lastly, you should be able to play around with design software like CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

What Does A Front End Web Developer Do?

A front-end developer’s main focus is to link together the world of design and technology. He packages up the utility of the back-end in a very inviting way for users to interact with.

He takes website design files and he convert them into HTML, Javascript (JS) and CSS codes. These are the core element of the front-end development.

Is Front End Developer a good career?

Yes of course. Front end development is a very good career - a very very good one.

If you ask this question, I am pretty sure you didn’t know that the median income for a front-end developer on PayScale in developed countries is about $68,058 per year. What would you do with all that money if you had it?

Well, maybe here in Nigeria you might not get paid all that amount. But whatever you are being paid will be really worth your time, energy and effort.

If you need technical advice, a project manager or you have some web development project to deal with, feel free to call or whatsapp me (Mr Isaac: 0703 450 2124).

What A Front End Developer Should Know?

These are the few important web technologies a front-end developer should endeavor to know:

~ HTML/CSS
~ JavaScript/jQuerry
~ Frameworks
~ Responsive Design
~ Version Control/GitHub
~ Testing/Debugging
~ Browser Developer Tools
~ Web Performance

Do not get me wrong, I didn’t say a developer most know all these technologies to be good at front-end development, what we are saying is this; as you progress with your career, you should aim to learn these things and be good at them one after the other.

In my next update, will talk more on:

best website builder for small business 2020
best ecommerce website builder for small business
best free website builder for small business
best website design companies for small business
best website builder software
best cheap website builder
best website builder for online store
best do it yourself website builder

Front End Developer - Where To Find A Web Developer In Nigeria (how much it cost)

Re: Good Website Builders for Small Businesses in Nigeria by yusuff2019(m): 8:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Thank.
Re: Good Website Builders for Small Businesses in Nigeria by iiamharkinwaley: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thanks Op, so informative. I wish you could continue.
Re: Good Website Builders for Small Businesses in Nigeria by TheManOfTheYear: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Waiting for updates sir

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Development With Sypderweb Solutions / I Need A Private Tutor On Programming(PAID) / Be Part Of Our Numerous Satisfied Clients And Partners...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.