Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Help With Implementing A Scrollbar In Java Using The AWT Package - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help With Implementing A Scrollbar In Java Using The AWT Package (668 Views)

Pls Help !!! Implementing A Live Video Feature On My Php Code / Question On Regular Expressions In Java / Network Programming In Java (UDP And TCP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Implementing A Scrollbar In Java Using The AWT Package by paranorman(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hello folks..

I , a newbie, am currently studying how to implement scrollbar in java. awt . * package and I haven't figured out how to implements a dynamic scrollbar yet..

I want to design an application whose home-screen/window/frame default size would be as large as user's PC screen size, e.g. 1366 * 768

So this app will be as wide as 1366 and as long as 1500 in length. Therefore, I'd need a dynamic scrollbar attached to the window's right side/bottom traditionally, the scrollbar should also maintain its position as the window side is adjusted by a user (dynamic).

I have tried looking into the window's event listener interface in the package to see if any method is attached to the window resize event, could find any in the material I am using to study.

I want to know if its possible with awt, if not, please recommend another package with code snippet example that suits my use case.. thank you

(1) (Reply)

Best Microsoft Azure Training In Bangalore And Online / Recommend Site Where One Can Get Web Development Projects For Practice / Tableau Gantt Chart: An Expert Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.