Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? (1393 Views)

Make Money This Lockdown With Your Mobile Phone / How I Earned 100k Daily During This Lockdown Via The Newest Digital Bank / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by SmartMen: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hello,

How can one make money during this lockdown covid 19 period.
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by Aplaudez(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by SmartMen: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
Aplaudez:

chat me in whatsapp, I'll show you how to make some cash

This was supposed to be a discussion thread bro.
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by cadno(m): 12:58am On Apr 02, 2020
SmartMen:

This was supposed to be a discussion thread bro.
We Nigerians have poverty?/ Lack mentality,
So we can not show the next person what we know to make money, we fell it will finish.
hence our leaders keep stealing the wealth till they die, and not use 0.0012% of it.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by EL3WACHI(m): 1:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Work from home with your high income digital skills
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by SmartMen: 5:57am On Apr 02, 2020
EL3WACHI:
Work from home with your high income digital skills
even that done cast bro.
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by EL3WACHI(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
SmartMen:
even that done cast bro.

LOL to you.. You no sabi sell your skills na
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by naijacutee(f): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2020

If you cannot create a cheap, quick and effective testing kit, you can:

1. Sell things people are looking for. Production and supply of face masks are pobably one of the most lucrative things you could do now.
2. Sell hand sanitiser
3. Regular food deliveries
4. Make websites for businesses who might want to switch to switch to online sales
5. Handle social media for businesses looking to start selling online
6. Offer personal training for people who want to keep fit
7. Offer classes remotely for kids who are out of school - maths, english, music, languages etc

There are a lot more ideas here: https://www.mrpepe.com/feature/how-to-make-money-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak-without-losing-your-ethics/
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by Osa55(f): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Are you looking for a way to earn some money this period? Join this group to know how you can earn without registration fee or any investment but just your smartphone and data. https:///BE4JEjxMBbA4BBn2jcotz0
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by TheABOMINATION: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
SmartMen:
Hello,

How can one make money during this lockdown covid 19 period.

Instead of looking for a way to make money during this lockdown, what you should do instead is charge to your government office and ask them to give you palliative.
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by SmartMen: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheABOMINATION:

Instead of looking for a way to make money during this lockdown, what you should do instead is charge to your government office and ask them to give you palliative.
Abomination cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by SmartMen: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
naijacutee:

If you cannot create a cheap, quick and effective testing kit, you can:

1. Sell things people are looking for. Production and supply of face masks are pobably one of the most lucrative things you could do now.
2. Sell hand sanitiser
3. Regular food deliveries
4. Make websites for businesses who might want to switch to switch to online sales
5. Handle social media for businesses looking to start selling online
6. Offer personal training for people who want to keep fit
7. Offer classes remotely for kids who are out of school - maths, english, music, languages etc

There are a lot more ideas here: https://www.mrpepe.com/feature/how-to-make-money-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak-without-losing-your-ethics/

You don't ever disappoint ma'am. God bless you.
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by iammodel(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
There's no shortage of business ideas on this section. What most people lack is implementation.
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by SmartMen: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
iammodel:
There's no shortage of business ideas on this section. What most people lack is implementation.
Yeah right. How many have you implemented? grin grin
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by FunnyDude(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Many ways I must say
Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Me I like this naijacutee..

1 Like

Re: How Can One Make Money In This Lockdown? by SmartMen: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Adanairaland:
Me I like this naijacutee..
she is always giving good info. I am aware of what she typed... was just thinking of building a discussion center for like minds, hence the thread.

I am working on building website design agency so that I can make some $$$ while Nigeria's naira is losing value lol.

My eyes is on dollar not naira..

(1) (Reply)

Prolific Account For Sale / How To Withdraw Money From Transferwise To Your Bank Account / Make Money By Getting Onboard Uber As A Dispatch Rider Or Logistics Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.