Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,933,632 members, 7,096,252 topics. Date: Friday, 30 September 2022 at 11:24 PM

Domiciliary Account References Urgently Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Domiciliary Account References Urgently Needed (124 Views)

How To Transfer Funds Directly To A Domiciliary Account / Union Bank And Fcmb Domiciliary Account Ugently Needed With Visa Card / How To Open Domiciliary Account In Nigeria | Guidelines And Requirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domiciliary Account References Urgently Needed by nueleoi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fellow Nigerians, i have been trying to open a domiciliary account with GTBank for the past 1 MONTH now but i have been unable to get 2 references with either a current or domiciliary account with GTBank and all efforts have proved abortive.

Please anyone with a current or domiciliary account with GTBank should kindly contact me by email syntekglobalgroup@gmail.com or Whatsapp on +2348124405007 its been very frustrating thus far.
my business is CAC registered with all the needed documents and means of identification and tax identification number sir, i can send u the required docs and u can search up my company name at the Corporate affairs commissioin site for confirmation, kindly assist an aspiring entrepreneur. truth is... i already operate a DOM acct with UBA but GTBank i heard is better when it comes to DOM ACC, they have internet banking and hard token for doms but UBA(online banking is sole restricted to naira accounts) doesnt everything has to be done in branch. So the flexibility is why i need a DOM acct with GTBank. Please sir kindly consider. God bless you and God bless Nigeria!
Re: Domiciliary Account References Urgently Needed by vertueptime: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lol who wan enter one chance, the bus is almost full come enter
Re: Domiciliary Account References Urgently Needed by nueleoi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
How do you mean
vertueptime:
Lol who wan enter one chance, the bus is almost full come enter

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Abia Governor Preaching And Worshipping God / Office Of The Accountant-general Of The Federation On Fire / Expert Female Lawyer In Lahore Pakistan : Jamila Law Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.