Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Payment Proof - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Payment Proof (1888 Views)

This is my 8th month in this ,and I'm very proud of it,(payment proof) / How I Earned N90,000 In Just Three Weeks: With Payment Proof / Are You Ready To Invest $30(11k) To Earn $288(103k)? (payment Proof)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Proof by Bloggersforum(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Is it scam
No
Am earning from AdSense
Check my proof of payment

Am given just 10slot to teach people

Chat me up or drop your WhatsApp line

Or check my signature for my WhatsApp

https://www.nairaland.com/bloggersforum

Re: Payment Proof by Bloggersforum(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Still doubting
Re: Payment Proof by jaybizzy: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello bruv very intersted,, 08072079266
Re: Payment Proof by kennyphilly: 4:14am On May 19, 2020
Well, maybe I should waited a little bit, he said they stole his phone, I saw his message now both on my phone and WhatsApp. He promise to deliver. I believe he's not a scammer
Re: Payment Proof by Nobody: 4:51am On May 19, 2020
kennyphilly:
Please, if you know the OP or his reachable number please drop it here. His name is Mr Benjamin,I won't mention his surname for now. I saw his post here and meseaged him about how to get started. He said it will cost me #22,000 to get the blog, domain and set-up, I told him to make the blog Auto update or auto post he agreed, and I told him to also help me get the blog approved for AdSense and he said he would do everything.
I told him I can't afford #22,000 right now what if I give him #10,000 and balance up once I start earning,he said no problems, I gave him #10,000 on the 4th of May, I asked how many days before the website will be up, he said within 24hours, he didn't deliver the site till 14th of this month, I have 3 of his numbers,I got the remaining two when he called me to convince me that he is legit and not scam, he called with one and sent me his bank details with the other. At first he delivered some site address that wasn't going but later delivered the one that is working on the 14th of May. It was just luck that made his number go through that day before he picked and promise to work on my Adsense application,he said it's after it's been approved by Google he can make the blog Auto update, up till now no messages or call from him, I left several messages, I keep trying his 3 numbers, no matter the number of times or the time you call the 3 numbers it's always switched off, he will come online when you won't be online, read your message and won't reply. For instance his last seen today is 1:00am.
Enough is enough,this is not what I paid for. Since May 4th you didn't deliver, assuming he delivered on time I should be able to earn something. I came back to Nairaland now cause I met him here and #10,000 is not a small money.
Please if you see this deliver my work before weekend or else I will let the whole Nairaland know your name. If you know him,tell him to deliver. How can you call your self a business man and your 3 contacts is always switched off.
It's either you complete the job or return my money.
You have just been scammed because of your own greed. Those pix are edited image. I once chat with him but he told me I should pay #22,000 that was when I knew he was a scammer
Re: Payment Proof by Sheriman(m): 4:59am On May 19, 2020
kennyphilly:
Please, if you know the OP or his reachable number please drop it here. His name is Mr Benjamin,I won't mention his surname for now. I saw his post here and meseaged him about how to get started. He said it will cost me #22,000 to get the blog, domain and set-up, I told him to make the blog Auto update or auto post he agreed, and I told him to also help me get the blog approved for AdSense and he said he would do everything.
I told him I can't afford #22,000 right now what if I give him #10,000 and balance up once I start earning,he said no problems, I gave him #10,000 on the 4th of May, I asked how many days before the website will be up, he said within 24hours, he didn't deliver the site till 14th of this month, I have 3 of his numbers,I got the remaining two when he called me to convince me that he is legit and not scam, he called with one and sent me his bank details with the other. At first he delivered some site address that wasn't going but later delivered the one that is working on the 14th of May. It was just luck that made his number go through that day before he picked and promise to work on my Adsense application,he said it's after it's been approved by Google he can make the blog Auto update, up till now no messages or call from him, I left several messages, I keep trying his 3 numbers, no matter the number of times or the time you call the 3 numbers it's always switched off, he will come online when you won't be online, read your message and won't reply. For instance his last seen today is 1:00am.
Enough is enough,this is not what I paid for. Since May 4th you didn't deliver, assuming he delivered on time I should be able to earn something. I came back to Nairaland now cause I met him here and #10,000 is not a small money.
Please if you see this deliver my work before weekend or else I will let the whole Nairaland know your name. If you know him,tell him to deliver. How can you call your self a business man and your 3 contacts is always switched off.
It's either you complete the job or return my money.
Guy forget it you just have been scammed!!! Don't trust all these people coming to show here some things they can't do or they haven't did. They're all scammers looking for their next target or victim using something beautiful as a bait to lure inocent people and duped them..
Re: Payment Proof by kennyphilly: 8:53am On May 19, 2020
Sheriman:

Guy forget it you just have been scammed!!! Don't trust all these people coming to show here some things they can't do or they haven't did. They're all scammers looking for their next target or victim using something beautiful as a bait to lure inocent people and duped them..

Me I go collect my money o
Re: Payment Proof by Sheriman(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2020
kennyphilly:

Me I go collect my money o
guy you still get hope
Re: Payment Proof by kennyphilly: 8:50am On May 20, 2020
fados4sure:

You have just been scammed because of your own greed. Those pix are edited image. I once chat with him but he told me I should pay #22,000 that was when I knew he was a scammer

Bro, thanks for your concern, he's back, he said they stole his phone, let me just believe he'll deliver before the end of the week. I don't think he's a scammer, I'll update you guy's once the work is completed.
Re: Payment Proof by kennyphilly: 8:52am On May 20, 2020
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but everyone knows how the economy take be, make Dem come scam person this kind time, e go pain person. He's not a scammer o

1 Like

Re: Payment Proof by Nobody: 11:11am On May 20, 2020
kennyphilly:

Bro, thanks for your concern, he's back, he said they stole his phone, let me just believe he'll deliver before the end of the week. I don't think he's a scammer, I'll update you guy's once the work is completed.
I chatted with him and he even sent the website to me to confirmed and I had to let him know that in case of next time, client should always be carried along.
Meanwhile, he said he will compensate you for the discrepancy cause
Re: Payment Proof by kennyphilly: 12:43pm On May 20, 2020
fados4sure:

I chatted with him and he even sent the website to me to confirmed and I had to let him know that in case of next time, client should always be carried along.
Meanwhile, he said he will compensate you for the discrepancy cause
Yeah, he told me he'll compensate me.
Thanks for reaching out to him on my behalf. I'm grateful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Helping People Is Not Easy But Let Me Give It A Try This Time / What Can I As An Undergraduate Invest On With #10,000 / 10k Investment In Sports Bet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.