Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Can I - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can I (607 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I by Araromi10(f): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Can I Bleep the guy next door and It won't be seen as a sin?
I just moved in to my apartment about two weeks ago and it's been so boring in here. I haven't gotten used to those in my compound yet so I really can't decide to go chill with them. The only thing I do is sleep, wake up, eat, smoke and sometimes walk down the street to get some fresh air.
Two days ago while I was walking down the street to get fresh air as usual, I met a tall, dark and handsome guy,he has everything I love in a guy, so I couldn't resist him but to walk up to him to know more about him, I got to know his name and I collected his phone number, I was about asking him some personal questions when he received an emergency and had to rush home......... I called Harry, the guy I met as I got home but his line was switched off, I tried it again yesterday and it was not going through and I just assumed he gave me a wrong digit, I could not bear the pain as I had already imagined how bad Harry will be on bed and how romantic the scene will be so I went to get my cigar and matches just to get high and forget about Harry.
As I was smoking in my sitting room, I sighted a tall and handsome guy from where I was sitting, I quickly rushed out to see who it was and it was Harry,we were both surprised, I challenged him immediately for giving me a wrong number then he apologized and told me his phone got missing that day as he was rushing to meet the person that called him....... I invited him over to my apartment so as to talk better, we talked at length and I got to know that he is staying in the flat opposite mine, I was so happy to hear that and was already having a lot running through my head, he left after few minutes and said I could visit him anytime.... I really can't wait to visit Harry, it's been long I had fun but I have never had sex with a guy that stays so close to me, so I really don't know if fucking the guy next door will be seen as a sin.
Re: Can I by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Araromi10:
Can I Bleep the guy next door and It won't be seen as a sin?
I just moved in to my apartment about two weeks ago and it's been so boring in here. I haven't gotten used to those in my compound yet so I really can't decide to go chill with them. The only thing I do is sleep, wake up, eat, smoke and sometimes walk down the street to get some fresh air.
Two days ago while I was walking down the street to get fresh air as usual, I met a tall, dark and handsome guy,he has everything I love in a guy, so I couldn't resist him but to walk up to him to know more about him, I got to know his name and I collected his phone number, I was about asking him some personal questions when he received an emergency and had to rush home......... I called Harry, the guy I met as I got home but his line was switched off, I tried it again yesterday and it was not going through and I just assumed he gave me a wrong digit, I could not bear the pain as I had already imagined how bad Harry will be on bed and how romantic the scene will be so I went to get my cigar and matches just to get high and forget about Harry.
As I was smoking in my sitting room, I sighted a tall and handsome guy from where I was sitting, I quickly rushed out to see who it was and it was Harry,we were both surprised, I challenged him immediately for giving me a wrong number then he apologized and told me his phone got missing that day as he was rushing to meet the person that called him....... I invited him over to my apartment so as to talk better, we talked at length and I got to know that he is staying in the flat opposite mine, I was so happy to hear that and was already having a lot running through my head, he left after few minutes and said I could visit him anytime.... I really can't wait to visit Harry, it's been long I had fun but I have never had sex with a guy that stays so close to me, so I really don't know if fucking the guy next door will be seen as a sin.

Fuc...ck me instead, baby girl.

You are just gonna give away your body to someone who won't make you feel like a woman undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Write Contents / Beverly Naya's Recent Post That Just Comfirmed The New Law! / Become A Well-paid Writer Working With Foreign Clients Who Pay $1,000 - $5,000+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.