Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Who Hates Who? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Hates Who? (231 Views)

Why You A Bad Teacher And Your Students Hates You / Everyone Hates You Because You No Go School / 5 Things To Do If Your Child Hates Math (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Hates Who? by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
WHO HATES WHO?
WHO: WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION
WHO:  UNKNOWN PERSON.

I Have NOTICED CRITICS AGAINST GOVERNMENT OR ORGANIZATION of recent about COVID-19, Well am not into politic neither do I have favorites, rather I dream to live in a standard NIGERIA ONE DAY, though right now I feel I should only be in visiting nigeria MODE atm. I haven't recieved any donation or palliative from any form or government or ORGANIZATION, been in door for close to 2 weeks except for two or three cases in the run!
I have also impacted or helped ppl on lockdown able to feed also in my own little way.. ROTFL���, 1st was to get more frozen turkeys and secondly, was to drop my car to mechanic's place.  I have impacted too tongue out.

Not to much stories, as human being I think we dont have real love for ourselves, yet we wait upon government <who are those in government, alien? They are like us but elected>. Let talk few points to serve purpose of this write up.

#Covid-19  : virus that has force humanity proposed welfare to consideration. Either created or nature's lurk on world. It's been declared PANDEMIC GLOBALLY. Now many proper sanitation are reminded of to avoid or prevent contraction. Washing hands, avoid touching or picking noses, coughing or sneezing without proper covering. Normal ettiquet but not not in existence amidst us.

#RELIGION: Am so disappointed 80% and I dont want to point fingers, I NO WAN TALK, COS IF I TALK EEHN! All I know leaders FAILED US. Common no gathering leaders yet to comply. Church holds services, mosques observes services, do you agree now that people speculation about MONETARY OPERATION IN THE SERVICE LANE OF RELIGION is 150% now? Now hard to differentiate MEN CALLED BY GOD & MEN WHO CALLED GOD AND BECAME gods. Entrepreneurs Men PROPHET[PRO-FIT] MEN. 2 Timothy 3 vs 16, Rom 13 vs 1&2

#GOVERNMENT; HMM, MAKE I TALK. We elected fellow nigerians or human bt just fortunate to lead or have fund to be publicized. They are all with blood running in their veins, but different characteristics. The selfish ones, the power craving ones, thieves, fraudsters, the lackadaisical ones etc

WHO: WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION,  little can they do in the world, they are not up to in task as their name  's measure. Even the little they could do have not impacted in areas of disposal, because you and I are in deep sea, so waves of impact is slowed n wiped before getting to our settlements... thank to the BIG FISH [EJA NLA].

WHO: UNKNOWN PERSON [YOU&I]
UPon all little or less ORDERS, ADVISES,SUGGESTIONS AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES given by the said authorities above, which one have you been faithful to religiously?  Where there is total lockdown, have you not stepped out? Curfew didnt you stay beyond time? Did you adhere to hygienic directives given? Social distancing ? Didnt you attend services at religion places? Imagine musician n actress  wife(NCDC AMBASSADOR) celebrating 43rd (if over 40yrs no wise,  then u av not disappointed at 43). Or a meeting abt health and after took pictures together . If all are given to human, just INSTRUCTION, WE ALL STILL FAIL!
 No one should blame anyone.

Well positive things has always begun with ELITES, WELL! so also NEGATIVITY.. .
Overs returnees failed to send us money, bring us DEVELOPMENTS before now but have brought who doesn't have passport or bn outta country covid-19.
Its show that the adage "you cant be inside your home and twist your neck" because DEATH is also indoor n not injuries alone o.
Anyone who is found guilty of not observing curfew or locked lockdown to be LOCKEDUP

STAYHOME
          SAFE
          SAVE
                          #LOCKDOWN OR  BE #LOCKED UP.

Well of all NATIONS, I have always hated EXAMI-NATION grin tongue
COVID-19 exam all need to passs

@lalasiclala
@seun
@mynd44
@dominique

Re: Who Hates Who? by Josiah247(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thanks, we just hope they don't extend the lockdown
Re: Who Hates Who? by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
If we are quick to discharge our duty.. no extension, it all lies in our hands individually.
Modes help push forward to front page.. want my article measured

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Crack CISSP Exam / Apply For Cranfield University Msc Scholarship / Italy’s Conte Vows To Reopen Schools In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.