Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / .... (746 Views)

Depressed And In Need Of A Job. / Depressed And Tired Of Being Idle...... / Depressed And Tired Of Being Idle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Amanofwisdom: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2020
cry
Re: .... by Humanoid01(m): 7:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Bros please take down that picture.
Re: .... by Amanofwisdom: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: .... by Humanoid01(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

What can I do?
At least people will know I'm not lying nor am I a scammer or a desperate attention seeker.
Hopefully my helper will locate me.
Please seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fp so my helper shall locate me
Yeah, I understand. The vast majority needs help these days, the times are hard. I don't know if it's just me, but taking a picture of your family in that state doesn't seem cool. I can't think of a better proof, but this one is a NO. I pray you get that which you seek.
Re: .... by Mr7gWIRELESS: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

What can I do?
At least people will know I'm not lying nor am I a scammer or a desperate attention seeker.
Hopefully my helper will locate me.
Please seun
Fp so my helper shall locate me
without the doubt, you are not genuine.

Post this with your actual moniker. This image could belong to anyone.
What state are you?
Re: .... by Amanofwisdom: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Mr7gWIRELESS:
I doubt if you are genuine bro
What can I do to prove otherwise?
I'm desperate abeg
Re: .... by Ayobami209: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Bros I beg leave this man , if u want to help , do,if u can't ,don't discourage others. Don't be enemy of progress. MR , God is your strength but pls remove or dash the faces of those kids and wify I beg
Re: .... by Failure44: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2020
Ayobami209:
Bros I beg leave this man , if u want to help , do,if u can't ,don't discourage others. Don't be enemy of progress. MR , God is your strength but pls remove or dash the faces of those kids and wify I beg
Same thing I was thinking.
Nigerians are something else.
But OP it's terribly wrong for you to expose your child face ,remove it.
Re: .... by BabyApple(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: .... by majamajic(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mr7gWIRELESS:
without the doubt, you are not genuine.

Post this with your actual moniker. This image could belong to anyone.
What state are you?

After all the money sent to him yesterday and day before , today he posted with the pictures of these children again , meanwhile he got over 20k from yesterday and day before , today again he posted again .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sales Promoter Needed At Victoria Island Adeola Odeku Urgently / Sales Officers Opening / Bakery Administrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.