Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? (79277 Views)

Which Data Plan Is Best For A Heavy Internet User Like Me? / Which Data Plan Lasts Longer? / Which Data Subscription Or Free Browsing Are U Using now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
KrystalConnect:

Yes.. MTN 3,500 for 20gb a month is the best plan out there.

Glo 1,500 for 7.2gb a week is the second best.
plz how can I subscribe for dz mtn 20gb for 3500
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by ewizard1: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Premiumwriter:
recharged 1500, glo gave me 3400. used 3k to sub for 10gb cheesy cheesy grin

have like 5k call bonus. dont know who to call again grin grin

What glo package is this pls?
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by FlyboyZee: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
darelar:
Mtn 20Gb for #3500. I dey download and share 100mb with my wife daily As if am using free WiFi.

How do you subscribe for this plan?
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
emvuatt:
Just did 200 niara for mtn 2gb for 7days hope it last well ooo u know mtn smart
code please
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Legendguru: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
I want to replace Glo even the bonus is scam call bonus charges at almost 100naira per minute
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by coast27(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
MTN 4GIG FOR 1K
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
darelar:
Mtn 20Gb for #3500. I dey download and share 100mb with my wife daily As if am using free WiFi.
Is it through the *131# code..cos what im seeing there is 10g for 3500..
Pls reply

Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by coast27(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
use *121# for MTN USERS

Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Enwhen(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kinematics:

Honestly dont know what came over airtel in the last 3 months. All of a sudden their internet became rubbish just like glo. I tried MTN for the first time and I agree with you, MTN is currently the best.
But I had to run back to airtel after MTN showed me pepper. Zapping 10gig in 1 week. Funny aspect is I have internet speed meter installed in my phone that gives me my daily consumption. Was shocked to spend 451mb in a day but MTN zapped 1.1gig.

Silly!

Their charges for browsing are almost thesame...if the service is fast u consumed more...it is not possible for MTN to charge u for what u didn't use , u cant off ur internet connection and MTN will charge u for it... Minimise your data, set your phone to DATA SAVER..., go to applications and OFF DATA for all applications not in use because they also consume data in updating everyday , depend on ur settings...check your calculations again if applications data consumed is part of it...like u said , I stop using MTN for over a year , it was when I started having slow service in Airtel, that I switched back , and they didn't disappoint...for their cheap data package I don't think am going back to Airtel until Airtel also comes up cheaper data plan.....that's the benefits of competition, how I wish they can do same for PHCN.
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by ewizard1: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
Glo ‘ 2500 for 12.8GB
How ?
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Psalmpy(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lotusflowerbomb:
how many days?
Just a week
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by homealone00: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
darelar:
pls how do you subscribe this?
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Chatflick(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
JimmyBishop:

Validity days and code pls
1 month. Dial the normal data code and select my offer
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
What’s the code pls. I’ve been sup. 7gb for 2500

WalkerMichael:
Airtel are scam. I stopped using them weeks ago.

I now use Glo, 1,500naira sub gives me as much as 8-9gb. + did I mention the huge call bonus I was given too? Glo just needs to work more on their Internet. They offer the best data plan in Nigeria.
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
ewizard1:

How ?
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by mosedgreat(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
For those that own Airtel Sim you can download Airtel self care app on your phone and get 1gig free data expiring in 7 days .

Airtel self care url
http:///u7h5rq6

Airtel TV url
http:///wv9ykd4

Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by ewizard1: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Premiumwriter:
it was credited into my main account balance so I could use it to sub

While 5k was given to me as bonus

Bonus credited into your main account? Maybe it's an error. I have been on Bumba 200% for over a year and I do the 2500 for 7gb. Bonus is always in Bonus account and only for calls/text.

Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Kinematics: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Enwhen:

Their charges for browsing are almost thesame...if the service is fast u consumed more...it is not possible for MTN to charge u for what u didn't use , u cant off ur internet connection and MTN will charge u for it... Minimise your data, set your phone to DATA SAVER..., go to applications and OFF DATA for all applications not in use because they also consume data in updating everyday , depend on ur settings...check your calculations again if applications data consumed is part of it...like u said , I stop using MTN for over a year , it was when I started having slow service in Airtel, that I switched back , and they didn't disappoint...for their cheap data package I don't think am going back to Airtel until Airtel also comes up cheaper data plan.....that's the benefits of competition, how I wish they can do same for PHCN.

I use same internet speed meter for both networks. I can confidently tell you that MTN eats more.

I currently have 25mb left on my MTN, I just switch to MTN now to confirm my suspicion again. I open just nairaland, just the front page and over 8mb is gone.
Switched back to airtel. Opened same front page and consume just 581kb

Dog no dey bite person 2 times. I know airtel zaps data at peak period, but not as bad as what MTN is showing me.

Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by chuggy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Glo 3k for 15 GB
Use it for a Samsung S10 and the 4G is really fast!
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Kinematics: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
chuggy:
Glo 3k for 15 GB
Use it for a Samsung S10 and the 4G is really fast!

I've been hearing of this speed of glo. But each time I switch to glo its shitier than 2G network.

Why?
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Ephetar: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
9jaunite:
#9mobile 2.5gb for 350

Baba give us the code
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by ekwerendi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
shedy03:

What's d code pls.

*121#
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
ewizard1:

How ?
Glo 4LTE ‘ it comes with Yakata bonus .
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by ewizard1: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
Glo 4LTE ‘ it comes with Yakata bonus .
You mean on Yakata Tariff? Been on Bumpa since day1 cos of the 200% bonus.
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Enwhen(m): 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kinematics:

I use same internet speed meter for both networks. I can confidently tell you that MTN eats more.

I currently have 25mb left on my MTN, I just switch to MTN now to confirm my suspicion again. I open just nairaland, just the front page and over 8mb is gone.
Switched back to airtel. Opened same front page and consume just .581kb

Dog no dey bite person 2 times. I know airtel zaps data at peak period, but not as bad as what MTN is showing me.

I am using MTN too, call their customer service to complain , they will rectify it for u...explain to them the way u did to me, they will check your line , tell them that u have switch off all applications not in use from consuming data , don't tell them about Airtel....Tel Dem how u were able to measure the rate...they will do it, very simple, we are all on separate MTN plans, I am on MTN pulse...let them check it for u,. Call Dem now.
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
ewizard1:

You mean on Yakata Tariff? Been on Bumpa since day1 cos of the 200% bonus.
I bought a new Glo line’ and they’ve been giving me extra bonuses.
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Premiumwriter: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
ewizard1:

Bonus credited into your main account? Maybe it's an error. I have been on Bumba 200% for over a year and I do the 2500 for 7gb. Bonus is always in Bonus account and only for calls/text.
na wetin I c u report o.

I wanted to sub 1.5k and wen I loaded it, I was given N3400. The bonus in my bonus balance was 5000+
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by ewizard1: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
emvuatt:
Just did 200 niara for mtn 2gb for 7days hope it last well ooo u know mtn smart
200 for 2gb? What code? I read its 300 for 1.5gb
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by Khez: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Code to sub for am abegi?
darelar:
Re: Which Data Plan Are You Using On This Lockdown? by bisi16(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
lekspot01:
Why not airtel 10.5 gig at 2000?
Plz share code for this sub.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

This Golden Beast with a flaming SEX Appeal / Fraudsters Sell Fufu As Iphone 7+ To Man At Computer Village As He Cries / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo)