Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Data Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Data Problem (690 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Problem by Loris576(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Good evening ..i checked my balance on my mtn sim ..and it showed about 700mb
But i can't use it to browse nor to load whatsapp messages neither . Why is it so and what do you suggest i do

Re: Data Problem by Heineken(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Call the customer care since it's not expired bro
Re: Data Problem by Mohbola(f): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Restart your phone
Re: Data Problem by Ruthchy(f): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Loris576:
Good evening ..i checked my balance on my mtn sim ..and it showed about 700mb
But i can't use it to browse nor to load whatsapp messages neither . Why is it so and what do you suggest i do
I created thread on free Airdrop and you ask me questions there , I want to reply you but I cant do to ban, they ban me there from commenting so if you have and questions about your verification exercise ask me here ,please help me tell others there that OP has been ban that I cant comment there I will provide my WhatsApp number for anyone that need my attention. Thanks
Re: Data Problem by Loris576(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Ruthchy:
I created thread on free Airdrop and you ask me questions there , I want to reply you but I cant do to ban, they ban me there from commenting so if you have and questions about your verification exercise ask me here ,please help me tell others there that OP has been ban that I cant comment there I will provide my WhatsApp number for anyone that need my attention. Thanks
Ok..I used national Id and put front there and back in the area of passport but i was still told disapproved

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Manager in Osun State Needed / What Do You Know About Huawei Phones Now / Please Help A Bro:my Phone Is Slow Like Snail. This Is What T Says After I Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.