Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Hello - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hello (202 Views)

Stop Saying ‘hello’ When Someone Calls You- See The Correct Word And 13 Others / Hello Guys How Can I Be The Best In My Class / Hello Jambites! Have Gotten Your Jamb Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello by Yian1(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Hello by Ayomideayo(f): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Maybe u check their posts...u can give to students,unemployed youth and corpers(cos we don use all our money chop finish) pls dont forget me if u start the give away oo undecided
Re: Hello by Lawsaite: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Yian1:
If someone wants to do some giveaway to people that are really suffering in this situation and are less privileged, how can one get to know the people that really need it on this forum?

Your contributions and ideas will be appreciated... Thank you!

You'll need someone to actually interview them Privately and see if they are genuine.
I'm always free for that

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Has Stated The New Age For Secondary School / Covid19: Waive Undergraduates Tuition Fees, Yapjen To Federal And State Govern / Am I Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.