Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ecu or Engine problem. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ecu or Engine problem. (623 Views)

ECU or Engine problem / Zero 8120 30 63 56 Direct Working Ecu(brainbox Box, Key Immobiliser, Smart Box, / Symptoms Of Bad ECU Aka Brainbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecu or Engine problem. by Agasco2020(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2020
I have a Honda baby boy V6. The inner cylinders are leaking out power or air. Even if you remove the three socket plug, the engine will not go off which means that the entire inner cylinder is not working. The mechanic said the valves are bend and bad. He has granded another valves but yet the sound is not normal. Now, he suggest I change the engine. The car start one hand, the engine not smoking.
Gurus in the house, what do you suggest.
I want to take the car to Oyigbo.
GAZZUZZ
nurey
diportivo
luvinhubby
KINGreignn
dru23
HeavenlyBang
Smartchoiice
EgunMogaji2
weyreypey
Obekediamondfuto
thebigkend
Gurus.....please help a brother na
Re: Ecu or Engine problem. by scoopery70: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
At rancho electrical and lighting, we are focused on providing our customers with unsurpassed customer service, with a promise that our experienced technicians will get the job done right, the first time. Our qualified electricians are highly knowledgeable in all aspects of our trade, from energy-efficient lighting systems to commercial electrical installations and repairs.
Re: Ecu or Engine problem. by Agasco2020(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=scoopery70 post=88302083]At rancho electrical and lighting, we are focused on providing our customers with unsurpassed customer service, with a promise that our experienced technicians will get the job done right, the first time. Our qualified electricians are highly knowledgeable in all aspects of our trade, from energy-efficient lighting systems to commercial electrical installations and repairs.[/quote

Thank you very much.
What do you think is the issue with the car. Can you handle the issue?
Re: Ecu or Engine problem. by Agasco2020(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
Agasco2020:
I have a Honda baby boy V6. The inner cylinders are leaking out power or air. Even if you remove the three socket plug, the engine will not go off which means that the entire inner cylinder is not working. The mechanic said the valves are bend and bad. He has granded another valves but yet the sound is not normal. Now, he suggest I change the engine. The car start one hand, the engine not smoking.

Auto gurus should help with expert opinion please
Re: Ecu or Engine problem. by Agasco2020(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Agasco2020:

GAZZUZZ
nurey
diportivo
luvinhubby
KINGreignn
dru23
HeavenlyBang
Smartchoiice
EgunMogaji2
weyreypey
Obekediamondfuto
thebigkend

Gurus.....please help a brother na

(1) (Reply)

Super Sound Registered 2013 Mitsubishi L200 Going Cheap / Buying Salvage Cars? What You Should Know? / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.