Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

ECU or Engine problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ECU or Engine problem (1200 Views)

Highlander Engine Problem / How To Get The Correct Part No For A Stolen Brainbox/ecu Or Any Part / One Week Old Tokumbo Car With Engine Problem Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ECU or Engine problem by Agasco2020(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2020
I have a Honda baby boy V6. The inner cylinders are leaking out power or air. Even if you remove the three socket plug, the engine will not go off which means that the entire inner cylinder is not working. The mechanic said the valves are bend and bad. He has granded another valves but yet the sound is not normal. Now, he suggest I change the engine. The car start one hand, the engine not smoking.
Gurus in the house, what do you suggest.
I want to take the car to Oyigbo.
cc GAZUZZ

GAZZUZZ
nurey
diportivo
luvinhubby
KINGreignn
dru23
HeavenlyBang
Smartchoiice
EgunMogaji2
weyreypey
Obekediamondfuto
thebigkend
Gurus.....please help a brother na
Re: ECU or Engine problem by dawnomike(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2020
The states where i habe encountered the worse mechanics in this country are Lagos, Benin, Warri and some states in the north like Kastina!!!
Most Lagos mechanics did not complete their apprenticeship... Only few are professionals
Re: ECU or Engine problem by kernniejay(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Agasco2020:
I have a Honda baby boy V6. The inner cylinders are leaking out power or air. Even if you remove the three socket plug, the engine will not go off which means that the entire inner cylinder is not working. The mechanic said the valves are bend and bad. He has granded another valves but yet the sound is not normal. Now, he suggest I change the engine. The car start one hand, the engine not smoking.
cc GAZUZZ

Let me help you increase the volume:

GAZZUZZ
nurey
diportivo
luvinhubby
KINGreignn
dru23
HeavenlyBang
Smartchoiice
EgunMogaji2
weyreypey
Obekediamondfuto
thebigkendo

Over to you guys...
Re: ECU or Engine problem by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Agasco2020:
cc GAZUZZ

Reprogram another engine ecu and test first before replacing engine.
Re: ECU or Engine problem by Agasco2020(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
kernniejay:

GAZZUZZ nurey diportivo luvinhubby KINGreignn dru23 HeavenlyBang Smartchoiice EgunMogaji2 weyreypey Obekediamondfuto thebigkendo

Over to you guys...
Thank you my Brother.
Re: ECU or Engine problem by Agasco2020(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Reprogram another engine ecu and test first before replacing engine.

please Recommend a technician for me at Oyigbo
Re: ECU or Engine problem by Agasco2020(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Auto gurus should help with expert opinion please.
Re: ECU or Engine problem by Dicson1988: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please I drive EOD 2003 v4 please any time I step on the gas at first and the car starts moving I feel some vibration/shaking from the front legs. Once it gets to 80km and above it becomes very smooth. Please what is the problem. Urgent advice needed. Thanks
Re: ECU or Engine problem by Dicson1988: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dicson1988:
Please I drive EOD 2003 v4 please any time I step on the gas at first and the car starts moving I feel some vibration/shaking from the front legs. Once it gets to 80km and above it becomes very smooth. Please what is the problem. Urgent advice needed. Thanks
Re: ECU or Engine problem by promotervickky(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dicson1988:

You need to change the front legs i think, it's a sign that it's about to pull, have your mechanic inspect first tho

1 Like

Re: ECU or Engine problem by Agasco2020(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
kernniejay:

GAZZUZZ nurey diportivo luvinhubby KINGreignn dru23 HeavenlyBang Smartchoiice EgunMogaji2 weyreypey Obekediamondfuto thebigkendo

Over to you guys...
Still waiting for Professional and advice. please help a brother

(1) (Reply)

Is Fuel Economy The Most Important Factor To Consider When Buying A New Car? / Japanese Cars Cost More To Maintain Than European Cars / My 2009 Volkswagen Passat Doesn’t Run As Quiet As Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.