Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! (672 Views)

Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! / Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! / Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! by resosdigital(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Good day all.

I am a very skilled full stack developer with skills in:

UI & UX design
Laravel PHP framework,
Vuejs javascript framework,
react javascript framework,
Custom wordpress development.
React native android and iOS development,
Electron app development,
Nodejs and Express development
wordpress and blog design.

I can help you handle all your website design and development needs and also mobile applications development.

I have over 2+ years experience in the field and can pretty much handle all of your development projects.

I am verified to work on upwork freelancing platform which has built in escrow services.

I am also available for full time or remote engagement.

For my full portfolio and other details-

You can chat me on WhatsApp- https:///2349054832238 or call on 09054832238
Re: Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! by jamessmmith(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Since 2011, Efrog Pty Ltd is an award-winning software development company in Melbourne Australia that aims to provide you the best services in web development, website designing, mobile app development, custom software development, software development, digital marketing services. Our expert team members help you to achieve your business goals and suggest to you what is good for the business or reaching the very lowest prices. To know more about us visit our website and call on 03 9103 1326. http://www.efrog.com.au
Re: Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! by iconix(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Can you customized arena product store plugin? Search for the plugin on google and let me know.
Re: Hire An Experienced Programmer For Your Projects! by resosdigital(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
iconix:
Can you customized arena product store plugin? Search for the plugin on google and let me know.
Yes I can do that. You can chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2349054832238

(1) (Reply)

How To Make At Least 15k Daily With Your Smartphone / I Need Help Creating An Account Number Validator On Javascript / How To Get Traffic To Your Website Without Spending A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.