Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Bleep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bleep (2821 Views)

Man Defiles His 9 Years Old Daughter Anytime Wife Denies Him Bleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep by K94Q: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Aaa
Re: Bleep by Generalnomercy: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
K94Q:
So, my neighbor just informed my old man that robbers would be visiting our area (ojodu berger) later today, they just raided sorrounding streets. My old man is fidgeting. I don't know what to do. They've locked down part of the street. People are scared. We're test running our burglary gate if it's still functional.

Pray and pray

3 Likes

Re: Bleep by Perfecttouchade: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Arrange your street boiz na, that's the only defense for now..stay woke, that's how it's been for days now

4 Likes

Re: Bleep by drmikeadams(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Pray and pray
angry angry grin grin this one no be solution,, they should organise thier youths in the street and stay awake guarding d streets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep by K94Q: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Generalnomercy:

Pray and pray

Re: Bleep by K94Q: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Arrange your street boiz na, that's the only defense for now..stay woke, that's how it's been for days now

Chei
Re: Bleep by K94Q: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
drmikeadams:
angry angry grin grin this one no be solution,, they should organise thier youths in the street and stay awake guarding d streets

Re: Bleep by Perfecttouchade: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin chaii street wey no get tough boys go suffer ehn, make una go gather abokis na to mount security
K94Q:

How many boys go show for my street

Everybody dey form ajebo

3 Likes

Re: Bleep by K94Q: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
grin chaii street wey no get tough boys go suffer ehn, make una go gather abokis na to mount security

Chaiii
Re: Bleep by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
K94Q:
So, my neighbor just informed my old man that robbers would be visiting our area (ojodu berger) later today, they just raided sorrounding streets. My old man is fidgeting. I don't know what to do. They've locked down part of the street. People are scared. We're test running our burglary gate if it's still functional.

This is really getting out of hand.

Please dont forget to hold your cutlass.

2 Likes

Re: Bleep by K94Q: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

This is really getting out of hand.

Please dont forget to hold your cutlass.

Cutlass

Crowbar

Hammer

1 Like

Re: Bleep by K94Q: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Nobody's sleeping tonight.
Re: Bleep by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
"These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:"

When the hour comes, may God be with you all.
Re: Bleep by K94Q: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
light099:
"These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:"

When the hour comes, may God be with you all.

And you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
K94Q:
LOL it is well.
Re: Bleep by charles009(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
Have been playing some shots over here, all my friends are already with their machines fully geared.
Who goes you, goes overboard...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep by falcon01: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
You see why arms should be legalise huhn? None of y'all should sleep, get all young men 18 to 30 with weapons keep patrolling till day light don sleep, don't let em take you by surprise atleast if you strike one down with a mchet you've gotten 1 gun!.
Re: Bleep by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chai. Una dey really suffer for that Lagos
Re: Bleep by irunoko(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmnn

Please this is the time you need to invest in this local community vigilante.make Una gather as a community contribute money give vigilante to ensure security

I pray it doesn't get worse

Re: Bleep by CHARLOE(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
K94Q:
Call d police:
Date: 13th APRIL, 2020
The DIG, Peter B. Ogunyanwo,fdc can be reached through this GSM No: 0803 389 3226. The Control Room Numbers for Lagos Command are 08127155132, 08065154338 and 07055462708 while that of Ogun Command are 08081770416 and 08081770419.

The IGP assures the citizens that the police will not sit idly-by and allow activities of a few criminals to disrupt the peace and security of the country. He commends Nigerians for their steadfastness, patience, perseverance and vigilance at this critical time.

DCP FRANK MBA

FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

FORCE HEADQUARTERS

ABUJA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bleep by Sailorsoldier1: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2020
CHARLOE:

Call d police:
Date: 13th APRIL, 2020
The DIG, Peter B. Ogunyanwo,fdc can be reached through this GSM No: 0803 389 3226. The Control Room Numbers for Lagos Command are 08127155132, 08065154338 and 07055462708 while that of Ogun Command are 08081770416 and 08081770419.

The IGP assures the citizens that the police will not sit idly-by and allow activities of a few criminals to disrupt the peace and security of the country. He commends Nigerians for their steadfastness, patience, perseverance and vigilance at this critical time.

DCP FRANK MBA

FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

FORCE HEADQUARTERS

ABUJA
like seriously...
Re: Bleep by CHARLOE(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sailorsoldier1:
like seriously...
Yes, like seriously! Just called 767 to report insecurity in my area n they promised sending rrs to come n patrol d area. For Lagos residents: call 112 or 767 (toll free emergency numbers)
Re: Bleep by prof2007: 3:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Your quote from the Swiss philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau is quite apropos:

"Quand les pauvres n'auront plus rien à manger, ils mangeront les riches" - When the poor have nothing more to eat, they will eat the rich!

Unfortunately, in the present circumstances, those being "eaten" (attacked) by these miscreants are the poor! Consequently (in view of realities on ground) the best advice for all those living in such currently besieged neighbourhoods is to immediately organize yourselves for self defence, by:

1. Holding an emergency general meeting of the entire street, estate or neighbourhood as applicable.
2. Discussing/deciding whether to employ vigilantes or arrange your own men and youth into a neighbourhood watch. Immediately implement whatever you decide.
3. Agree on modalities for raising the alarm whenever the miscreants are sighted (e.g. whistles, remote car alarms, re-routed PHCN alarms etc).
4. If/whenever the "Awawa", "One million", "Vile henchmen" etc boys eventually show face, vigorously defend yourselves but ensure that the Police are also called/informed.
5. Ensure that any hoodlums eventually captured are handed over to the police.

Like Aesop said, "caelum audaces iuvat se" (Latin) - Heaven helps those who help themselves! May our good LORD be with you as you quickly get organized.

irunoko:
Hmnn

Please this is the time you need to invest in this local community vigilante.make Una gather as a community contribute money give vigilante to ensure security

I pray it doesn't get worse
Re: Bleep by IyaTola: 4:53am On Apr 14, 2020
If your generator suddenly goes off in the middle of the night, just leave it o.
Could be thieves trying their luck, once you go out they are following you inside
Re: Bleep by irunoko(m): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2020
prof2007:
Your quote from the Swiss philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau is quite apropos:

"Quand les pauvres n'auront plus rien à manger, ils mangeront les riches" - When the poor have nothing more to eat, they will eat the rich!

Unfortunately, in the present circumstances, those being "eaten" (attacked) by these miscreants are the poor! Consequently (in view of realities on ground) the best advice for all those living in such currently besieged neighbourhoods is to immediately organize yourselves for self defence, by:

1. Holding an emergency general meeting of the entire street, estate or neighbourhood as applicable.
2. Discussing/deciding whether to employ vigilantes or arrange your own men and youth into a neighbourhood watch. Immediately implement whatever you decide.
3. Agree on modalities for raising the alarm whenever the miscreants are sighted (e.g. whistles, remote car alarms, re-routed PHCN alarms etc).
4. If/whenever the "Awawa", "One million", "Vile henchmen" etc boys eventually show face, vigorously defend yourselves but ensure that the Police are also called/informed.
5. Ensure that any hoodlums eventually captured are handed over to the police.

Like Aesop said, "caelum audaces iuvat se" (Latin) - Heaven helps those who help themselves! May our good LORD be with you as you quickly get organized.

you con spoil am with number 4 and 5.

Don't you know miscreants and police are buisness partners? They're like friends.if you hand miscreants over to the police,the next 2days you will realise that the police has collected bribe and released the criminals

Secondly police are insiders.they always divulge information to criminals.stop trusting naija police.theyve proven to be betrayers and lovers of money rather than lovers of peace

After criminals have been caught, the next thing is JJ.criminals fear JJ than police.they know that with police they still have hope but with JJ,e don be for them
Re: Bleep by Sailorsoldier1: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
CHARLOE:

Yes, like seriously! Just called 767 to report insecurity in my area n they promised sending rrs to come n patrol d area. For Lagos residents: call 112 or 767 (toll free emergency numbers)
Did dey come?

(1) (Reply)

How Yahoo Boys Are Making Nigerians Poorer / Former Brazilian and Messi Team Mate Refuses Meals In Jail / Video Of Port Harcourt Girls Hotel Killer See His Pot Belly,killer Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.