Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

What The Hell Is This??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Hell Is This??? (579 Views)

Nigeria: Is This The Hell They Are Talking About? / I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / "Who The Hell Are They?" – El-Rufai Reacts To Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Is This??? by MyMouth(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is this attempted murder or what angry

Re: What The Hell Is This??? by ImDStar: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hey!!!
Wonderful
Re: What The Hell Is This??? by dawnomike(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
That's too harsh...
Re: What The Hell Is This??? by Tina001(f): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jesus. They should not try it here in Nigeria o abeg God heal the Land and its inhabitants.
Re: What The Hell Is This??? by nifemi25(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hope there government isn't like oga buhari's own..... Thou this 6 months is much

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is This??? by Failure44: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Botswana is a reasonable country, I'm expecting them to provide food and everything else needed.

1 Like

Re: What The Hell Is This??? by LibertyRep: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Well , the government of Botswana was straightforward and blunt with the announcement.
They could have as well tried it in piece meals like we're doing here.
How many people dey that country again?
Re: What The Hell Is This??? by MyMouth(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Imagin if it were Nigeria grin

(1) (Reply)

Video! Two Men Filmed Fighting Dirty Over A Lady / APC Accuses Local Media Underreporting Killings Under President / Amaechi, Rivers APC Not Behind Oshiomhole’s Woes—eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.