Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (521 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Abdulrahmann100: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning Am very sorry for saying this please it's just because of the situation I find myself dat cuz it please, i face alots of some difficulties challenges infact to the extent of even finding it very hard and difficult to even get money to eat, though the main cause of it is that i got an accident that got one of my legs gotten broken, so since then am unable to go to work because of the bone fracture i unfortunately got on my legs, it later turn to be alot of sufferness for me infact to the extent of even finding it very hard to even get money to eat, though am now getting better and have already paid for all the treatment i was been given to courtese of a good Samaritans that helps me out here so i paid all the money i owe them where i was been given treatment and i thanks everyone that make it happen for me to do that may almighty God continue to be always assisting and be providing for you too at any time you are in need of anything you want in your lifetime, both cure and uncure diseases will never know it direction to your life Amen
Re: . by Abdulrahmann100: 12:46am On Apr 15, 2020
You will never experienced untimely death in your lifetime, your family will not mourn and loose you for now, and you will never experienced backwardness and misfortune in your entire lifetime, all what you have and all what you are seeing that always make you happy will never make you feel sad or ever bring sadness and sorrow to your life, there shall always be a joy and happiness in your lifetime and your entire household, there shall always be a celebration and enjoyment in your household not a mourning and sorrow, no matter how bad the situation of the country is it will never take any negative impact in your life, all what you have and seeing that always gives you happiness and joy will never turn to be bringing sadness and sorrow to your life again amen
Re: . by Abdulrahmann100: 12:50am On Apr 15, 2020
like i said earlier am living alone and having no one to look to for any assistance or any help me me that's why am working very very hard to be meeting up with all my needs in life but since when the accident got happen i don't have any access to be able to go to work since then that later cause alots of sufferness for me that's what even lead to me to be seeking an assistance from an unknown person which i know is totally wrong but having no choice that's what caused it but and I thanks God and who helped me when am in helpless situation, i don't pray for anyone of you to ever seen yourself to be in an helpless or hopeless situation ever in your lifetime, you will always be eating what you wanted to eat at the right time you wish to eat it, not to be eating what u see, no matter how its this coronavirus wil never know it direction to your life and all your family and friends, may Almighty God gives you a very long life and prosperity with plentious wealths and uncountable blessings and a standard good health to enable you enjoy all what you have already worked and suffer for in your entire lifetime, all your efforts in this life shall never be in vain and you will never be in starvation of food ever in your entire lifetime amen
Re: . by TestingNV: 1:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Lol, format
Re: . by Abdulrahmann100: 4:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2020
U this guy again.... U r from ilorin abi

(1) (Reply)

“three Generations Of Beauty” Meet The Leading Ladies In Lolo’s Life / Emotional Story Of How American Family Changed The Life Of A Ghanaian / Court Marriage And Traditional Marriage Which Is More Powerful And Legitimate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.