Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,235 members, 7,867,618 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Saeb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Saeb (1329 Views)

What Then Is The Hope For Students With The SAEB Results In Nija? / Standard Associated Examining Board Of America (saeb) Acepted In Nija University / Saeb Result Acceptance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saeb by ahbee(f): 7:09am On Jan 05, 2011
Please I need to use my SAEB result. How can I get my certificate?
Please I need help wit their current location and address
Re: Saeb by billiondol: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2011
i can help you get your certificate from them. But i can only assure of the soft copy which seab will send to your mail box.
also bear in mind you have to pay seab about 5,000 naira. the have account with wema bank. if you need my help call me i will give you the rest of the info free of charge. unfortunately i can expose my line here go to www.bizworld2.webs.com.

(1) (Reply)

Ats1 Syllabus / Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) Projects Competition / University Admission: Share Your Celebration Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.