Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (1096 Views)

My Last Night In Lagos / A Night In Ubini / One Night In Ibeshe (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Kalatium(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Kalatium(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2020
To be continued
Re: . by Kalatium(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2020
PART 2
"THAT NIGHT IN ROOM 401"
©Opeyemi Akintunde

"I read through all the comments people dropped yesterday after reading a part of my story, and I thought to myself " It is Easier said and advised than done"...
I wish all the spiritual folks who read my story knew what I was faced with, it was a situation of being caught between Pharaoh and the "red sea"...
I was in a marriage where circumstances beyond my control was the basis for the marriage. I married my husband at the age of 19 as a way out of poverty to take care of my Single Diabetic mother and my three younger sisters...So to be honest, I had never being in Love in my life till I met Larry, my keyboardist... Even God knew this was the first time I had ever felt the thing called " LOVE"....Point of correction, it wasn't lust, I felt LOVE...the love that tore at my heart....Love that made me happy but yet couldn't be expressed. This made me lose weight. I tried to back off, look for another keyboardist
But....
Unfortunately for me, Larry was the kind of man I wanted, He was spiritual( He was full of the Word of God,we prayed for hours together), He was musically inclined, He knew how to make me laugh till I had tears in my eyes, something my husband never achieved for years of being married. I faked my happiness, and the only thing that ever made me smile was my MUSIC...
And Larry was in my Music...
My in-laws did not make matters easy, as Daniel and I were not from the same tribe, my husband was Igbo, and the fact I was Yoruba was not acceptable..., I always felt misplaced, But Larry, my keyboardist was from my tribe, and this made us jell well..
Then, there is something I haven't mentioned, My husband Daniel had been declared Medically infertile, he had what was called " NO SPERM count"....but Larry, my keyboardist was so fertile he had 4 girls and 2 boys with his wife...
Now do you see why, I wept on nights when I wished I was married to Larry....
Re: . by Kalatium(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2020
PART 3

Funny Enough... That day started as a normal day. I had been invited to minister in Kenya. Larry, my Keyboardist went with me as usual. The ministration was powerful.. I retired to my room, Room 401 to have my rest, when Larry called me ..
" Grace, I am bored... Can I come over"..Those were the words that landed my back on the bed...
Larry came and from emotional talks, we graduated to appreciating each other's body...
"Grace, do you know you have the cutest lips ever, they are so small but beautiful no wonder , it produces sweet Melody... "
That gave way to kisses... In thirty something minutes, the predicted had happened, Larry had done what he wanted to do and seriously speaking, it wasn't exceptional. In fact, my husband was better....
Right from that moment, regret set in, self condemnation set in.. Instantly, I had a feeling something left me... With tears in my eyes for disappointing God, I asked Larry to please excuse me....
Words failed me, as I couldn't pray to ask God for forgiveness... The words were too heavy, all I did that night was shed tears. My husband kept calling like he suspected something...
" Honey, are you OK? I am having that feeling when something is wrong with you ...You know that sharp pain in my heart... " All I did was cry...
"My Grace"...He never called me Grace, but "My Grace"
" My Grace, was your ministration bad, You didn't do well?... Answer me please"...I heard real love speaking to me, and for the first time, I felt LOVE for my husband, but I knew this love had been injured...
He promised he was coming to Kenya the next morning to give me moral support for the second day of the ministration...
I slept off in tears but woke up panting.... I had a Dream...
I saw myself with a heavy mass of hair on my head, my hair in the dream was so long, it drew attention to me ... Suddenly, I saw Larry with a big gardener's scissor. He chopp....
Re: . by Nanzemaudrey: 1:44pm On May 01, 2020
That must have felt he had chopped n cut your heart out I guess
Re: . by Kobicove(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2020
]Followers
Oladayo12
Torie8
RichardRexs
Yomcity
germaphobe
YxCEC2KUDRP2RWY
ddharniels
Johntemmy
Sharic
nifemi25
ambassadorgozie
hifinest1
Kingseg
Onego
Thugnificent
Squillaci
Mikocake

[/quote]

The last 2 digits for the MTN card I will send now is "56"
Re: . by Vickyace(f): 7:27pm On May 01, 2020
I've read this story somewhere. I think I saw it on whatsapp.

You can read more romance stories on www.youngicee.com/romance-stories

(1) (Reply)

BIRTHDAY PARTY (Sex Story) / 45 Minutes To Success: by Adeyemi Ogunyemi / MISTS IN THE MOUNTAIN - The Cruelty Of Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.