Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Please Help With A Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help With A Code (746 Views)

How To Create A Free Website In 30 Minutes Without A Code Using Google. / How To Add A Code Box In Post / Learn Hot To Design A Website Without Writing A Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With A Code by Playthepianos: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hello, webmasters. I have a small problem on my site. I am not getting how to solve it.

If you check my site (www.playthepianos.com), you will see that on the header, there is a sticky or floating menu or navigation bar. Please help me with how to stop it from being sticky.

There is no option in the theme option section to disable the sticky feature. So the solution may be through a code or plugin.
You can access the html source code to help me with the right code that will fix the problem.

[url=view-source:https://playthepianos.com]Click here to check the source codeof the site[/url]

Thanks.
Re: Please Help With A Code by Donald3d(m): 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Playthepianos:
Hello, webmasters. I have a small problem on my site. I am not getting how to solve it.

If you check my site (www.playthepianos.com), you will see that on the header, there is a sticky or floating menu or navigation bar. Please help me with how to stop it from being sticky.

There is no option in the theme option section to disable the sticky feature. So the solution may be through a code or plugin.
You can access the html source code to help me with the right code that will fix the problem.

[url=view-source:https://playthepianos.com]Click here to check the source codeof the site[/url]

Thanks.

Its an easy fix with css .
Are you willing to pay for the service ?
Re: Please Help With A Code by Sanchez01: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Playthepianos:

Thanks.

What you have is a sticky menu and not a sticky header. With contemporary websites, they are normal. However, if you feel you need to remove it, follow the below to do so.

Natigave to your WordPress Dashboard under “Appearance-> Customize-> Additional CSS” and paste this CSS code:

header.site-header {
position: absolute !important;
}

That should work.
Re: Please Help With A Code by SirLakes: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Go and change your navigation.sticky in your style from

Position: fixed

to

Position: relative;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help With A Code by Sanchez01Scam: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
SirLakes:
Go and change your navigation.sticky in your from

Position: fixed

to

Position: relative;

OP follow this on point solution

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help With A Code by NigerianWiki: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sanchez01:

What you have is a sticky menu and not a sticky header. With contemporary websites, they are normal. However, if you feel you need to remove it, follow the below to do so.

Natigave to your WordPress Dashboard under “Appearance-> Customize-> Additional CSS” and paste this CSS code:

header.site-header {
position: absolute !important;
}

That should work.

BE CAREFULL OF THIS SCAMMER CALLED SANCHEZ01

Sanchez01Scam:
SCAMMER!!!!!! ALERT!!

Werber aka SANCHEZ01 also known as SMARTZNATION

CRIME : SCAMMED AN INNOCENT NAIRALANDER THOMASINA OF 55K ONTOP FAKE SEO

THREAD: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Tribe : URHOBO

Course of Study : Studied Language Arts, print media experience

School : College of education in the creeks of delta

Other Known Occupation : Notorious Pipeline Vandalizer (DECLARED WANTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT)

Cloudfare IP: 104.24.111.125

Origin Of HIS mother : Okpara Inland
Origin of his father :Agbarho Ughelli

WEBSITES: nigerianwiki.xyz

Email : nigerianwiki247@gmail.com

I NOR TELL YOU SAY I GO GET YOU?

sanchez01 !!

The fact that you have been pasting imaginary non existent details of me that I never even acknowledged them says alot grin Unlike you Sanchez01 who is running pillar to post trying to deny he owns... Wait make I refresh your Scammer memory with the latest addition

The website is so known for scamming that it is already blacklisted on Nairaland I couldn't even post the link even the anti spam bot knows it is a worthless piece of shittt

(1) (Reply)

. / Site Preview Pls / Efcc Eyes Hackers! Nov. 17 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.