Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

- Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (864 Views)

Does Sim Card Determine Internet Speed? My Experience / Does Anyone Experience Poor Internet Service From 9mobile? / Mtn 3g Vs Glo 4g Lte Internet Speed Test(Shocking Result) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by NiRfreak(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: by stanliwise(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
NiRfreak:
At this point in my life, it's obvious to me and my future that most of the resources I need to be the best version of myself and work towards my happiness and life achievements is on the internet.
And the ability to leverage on the infinite pool of resources available online will go a long way in determining our success in life as 21st century is concerned even though in Nigeria we are not awake to this reality because all that most internet users over here care about is entertainment.
Please my dear people, I need your advice as to the best internet arrangement or infrastructure that will help me tap into these online resources. Right now in my life, the most frustrating episode in my day to day activity has been the poor, snail slow and annoyingly internet speed available in Nigeria, especially for people in remote areas that are far from the major cities.
Please kindly give me options, cos I know there has to be people enjoying fast and seamless internet speed in this country regardless of where they stay. I'm tired of MTN, GLO and Airtel data cap on my phone. They are erratic and unreliable with no difference. Sometimes they frustrate you out of what you are doing online.
Pls help me.
I will so appreciate this..as it is tantamount to my self actualization, development and happiness. Thank you!
Get a 4G enabled phone or a 4G mifi or spectranet WiFi although ensure you hold money o.

1 Like

Re: by Mohbola(f): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
No network is really reliable in Nigeria
Re: by Blastedholligan: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Airtel is good though.
Re: by Thelucifer666(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Change your apn to another network.

1 Like

Re: by Necksonnel: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2020
stanliwise:
Get a 4G enabled phone or a 4G mifi or spectranet WiFi although ensure you hold money o.

Seconded

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lg What??? I Need The Model Of This Phone Please. / Xiaomi Redmi 9 Unboxing And First Impression / Exciting News: You Can Now Download Torrent Files On Phoenix Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.