Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Keep Experiencing This, Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Keep Experiencing This, Help! (290 Views)

Cure To This?help!!! / CORONA VIRUS | Who Else Is Experiencing This? / Don’t Know What To Call This..help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Experiencing This, Help! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hello doctors in the house. Kindly me out.

I always have this body hotness on my body. Most people I come in contact with always notice that my body temperature is above theirs thereby asking me if have a fever. Sincerely, I do not have any fever.

I went for a lab (thorough one) and the result came out positive with scanty staphylococcus aureus and was prescribed some drugs (Hetroflex injection, flagyl and vitamin C) which I have taken but this symptoms still persist. Although it has reduced but it still there. I experience brown and scanty blood from my period. I also have some awful and painful pimple kind of boils in my genitals occasionally.

What can I do to eradicate this totally?

2ballz
Re: I Keep Experiencing This, Help! by Kingloba20(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
covid19 is that you??
sorry, just wanna pool your legs. go and run the test again, its an early stage of syphilis.
You'll be fine and don't pound on that brown skin something nakedly again. if you know you know.
Re: I Keep Experiencing This, Help! by botrix(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pls treat as quick as possible,may God heal you
Re: I Keep Experiencing This, Help! by daewoorazer(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Amenorrhea: what could be responsible for that? It’s not a known symptom of S. aureus

However, go treat that infection ASAP before it bleeps up with your fertility. I’m not sure if it’s connected with the amenorrhea but dear, treat yourself the western and traditional way.

That particular bacteria is recalcitrant! And do well to inform the gentleman to do the needful too!
Re: I Keep Experiencing This, Help! by MansoryMX(m): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2020
ijinlove20:
Hello doctors in the house. Kindly me out.

I always have this body hotness on my body. Most people I come in contact with always notice that my body temperature is above theirs thereby asking me if have a fever. Sincerely, I do not have any fever.

I went for a lab (thorough one) and the result came out positive with scanty staphylococcus aureus and was prescribed some drugs (Hetroflex injection, flagyl and vitamin C) which I have taken but this symptoms still persist. Although it has reduced but it still there. I experience brown and scanty blood from my period. I also have some awful and painful pimple kind of boils in my genitals occasionally.

What can I do to eradicate this totally?

2ballz

Where do you live if I may ask?

(1) (Reply)

Made In Africa Rapid Test Kits For Coronavirus / Covid 19; Truth Doesn't Need Evidence. / SUICIDE: Why Is It Lesser In Africa, How to prevent it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.