Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer (494 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer by aamarafa: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hi! nairalanders, there was a Question that is bewildering in my mind for a long time, here is the question. HOW ARE GOOGLE,FACEBOOK,etc make their money or profits from us? since we the consumers bought our respective Data(mb,gb)etc from our respective service providers like MTN,AITEL,GLO,9mobile etc or did they had any partner ship among the two(2) parties? and how are Google, Facebook, convert that data(mb,gb) to money,since they are not the original owner of that data? pls don't mind my language, I just need someone to pls clear my doubt. thankz
Re: Computer by HQuadreal: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Through advertising and selling of users data's like emails etc.. They have no business with your data plan or wifi..

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Dell E7240, Core I5, 256gig SSD 4gig Ram / Microsoft Is Phasing Out 32-bit Rendition Of Windows 10 / Dell E7240, Core I5, 256gig SSD 4gig Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.