Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Urgent Help: I Need A Good Laptop - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Urgent Help: I Need A Good Laptop (378 Views)

I Need A Good Laptop, Budget 50k / Can I Get A Good Laptop With Dedicated Graphics Card For 87,000naira / Please HELP!!! I Need A Motherboard For A HP Pavilion G6-2197sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help: I Need A Good Laptop by prophetvaliance: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2020
Good morning Nairaland,

I really need someone to dash me a laptop for that amount. I'm a computer science student currently in my third year of study.

Not having a laptop really affected me this session as we were required to install large programs which I was unable to. I found it difficult to cope as I did in 100 and 200lvl, as most materials given to us were soft copies too.

So when coming back home due to coronavirus, I decided to start generator repairs which I learnt before gaining admission.

My initial plan was to save in order to get an android phone and collect some PDFs from my coursemates (I'm using a torchlight phone now), but I later decided to save up to 30k for a laptop instead which would be of great help for my assignments and research.

The issue right now is that I'm no longer making any money. From tuesday to yesterday, I only saved 700naira and when I went to deposit, the cashier was just looking at me wondering why I spent several hours for only 700naira. All in my account now is 23k + and I fear that if I don't do this now I might begin to spend from this savings.

Please I'm begging for someone to please help me with a laptop with good processing and graphics spec, hopefully a Core i5, 2GB dedicated, that can run Matlab and other programs smoothly. Especially now that school is on break, I would need it to develop myself..

Ps. I know that there are fairly used laptops that I can get for this amount but I don't think I would be able to use it for school work, which will be the same as getting the android phone, hence defeating the whole purpose..

Thank you
Re: Urgent Help: I Need A Good Laptop by Lanretoye(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2020
No body will sell a good laptop for 23k
Re: Urgent Help: I Need A Good Laptop by Jojo12345(f): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2020
I think I can be of help.....DM 09065759049
Re: Urgent Help: I Need A Good Laptop by prophetvaliance: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Urgent Help: I Need A Good Laptop by prophetvaliance: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Urgent Help: I Need A Good Laptop by prophetvaliance: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Laptop, Budget 50k / *SOLD*Hp Probook 4430s//corei5//250gb//4gb//nationwide Pay On Delivery / Help On Price Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.