Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Need Help With Graphics? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need Help With Graphics? (1379 Views)

If Youre Good With Graphics And Video Animation This Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Graphics? by virtjock(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2007
This is for anyone in Kaduna or Abuja, who needs help with any form of design for your small or large business,

please check out my webpage:

www.midestriks.tk

ps: if you are elsewhere still contact me through my site and we'll set an arrangement
Re: Need Help With Graphics? by itgng: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
hi whats up,
i'm in Lagos however, but what kind of graphics do u design "moving or still" well me i use a visual effect designer for TVs and videos,
holla back
Re: Need Help With Graphics? by virtjock(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2007
I do both moving and still graphics using 2d and 3d software, i've not really gotten to the video and tv aspect of it, but am learning everyday and will start experimenting on that as soon as possible,
hoping to showcase all in my site by the ending of this month.

i wish i could see what you've done so i can learn from you.

ps: sorry the reply took so long.
Re: Need Help With Graphics? by Rodent: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2007
@ itgng
hey what applications do you use?
it is possible to see some work you've done?

(1) (Reply)

All Facebook Users - Flick Flippers / Need A Well Designe Website, Banner, Business Card, Ebook Cover, Logo, Or Even O / Photoshop And Photography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.