Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

In Need Of A PHP Developer With Experience In API Integration. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A PHP Developer With Experience In API Integration. (568 Views)

Webmaster With Experience With Wordpress Needed / Please I Need An Accurate Answer Which Should Be With Experience / Are You A Developer With Low Salary?? This Is What You Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A PHP Developer With Experience In API Integration. by ecomdigi: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2020
I am currently in need of a PHP developer with JSON experience and API integrations ability.
The person must have knowledge in integration payment gateways like interswitch, quickteller, paystack for locals and paypal, stripe for international gateways.

Also, integrating with VAS networks like WAEC, NECO, Telco Networks, ISPs (Spectranet, Smile, etc).

Must be able to show proof of proficiency in such tasks.

Send email with details to orevamena@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A PHP Developer With Experience In API Integration. by Millz404(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
ecomdigi:
I am currently in need of a PHP developer with JSON experience and API integrations ability.
The person must have knowledge in integration payment gateways like interswitch, quickteller, paystack for locals and paypal, stripe for international gateways.

Also, integrating with VAS networks like WAEC, NECO, Telco Networks, ISPs (Spectranet, Smile, etc).

Must be able to show proof of proficiency in such tasks.

Send email with details to orevamena@gmail.com.

Thanks
sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Good Web Developer!!! / Monetised Yo.fan with approved Google AdSense account available / Where To Buy Payoneer Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.