Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

[Wanted] Web Developer Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [Wanted] Web Developer Needed (565 Views)

Web Developer Needed / Hire A Web Developer / Web developer needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Wanted] Web Developer Needed by ksk4love(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
I need help to create a social media website and app. Users should be able to store private PDF documents on the network and be able to send it with pictures and videos to other users. The website would be like designed like Nairaland and it's forums but would be like an Educational website. Finally, the website should have a quiz section where users to take part in the quiz as individuals or groups that are online for competition. The features of the website would be replicated in the app. If you have a good picture of what I just described and you can do it, please send a mail to ksk20love@gmail.com showing similar or previous works you have done, and the step by step cost of development and maintenance of the website. Thank you
Re: [Wanted] Web Developer Needed by maximus2: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
hi
kindly check your email.
I just sent you a message.

Lets talk about the project goals and features smiley
Re: [Wanted] Web Developer Needed by Froshloaded: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
What's your budget before I mail you
Re: [Wanted] Web Developer Needed by Millz404(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Froshloaded:
What's your budget before I mail you
lol... you don't want to waste mail

(1) (Reply)

Giving Out N500 To The First 50 Persons Who Registers This Business / If You Want To Be A Casual Worker In Abroad We Handle Your Migration / Impacts Of Covid-19 On Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.