Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Let's Study Together - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Study Together (535 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Study Together by deco2come: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2011
This year, I aim at finishing six books on each of the following, php, mysql, javascripts, css, and html.
This week, January 09 2010, I'm starting with " PHP in 10Minutes". I hope to finish it before 15th January 2010.

You are invited to join me. You can choose any subject of your choice or any text book of your choice. But it would be great if we read the same text book at a time.We can study together. Schedule time to chat online at the end of each week. Shear our problems and our views. Ask each other questions from the book(in order to make sure that we fully understand what we are reading). You can add me on your chat list at studywithdeco@yahoo.com

I believe we can motivate each other, beside we won't get tired. In order to achieve this, there will be some set of rules governing us. We can discuss that when we meet online. Hope to see you soon

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Business School On Facebook / 2011 Pre Utme Examination / South London College:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.