Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

How Can I Get My Money Back? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get My Money Back? (783 Views)

Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Money Back? by Mike4S: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2020
On Monday, 27th April 2020, I had my account debited after a failed transaction.
My fear is how to get my money back now that the lockdown does not allow movement. I have waited for 24 hours to see if it can be reversed but to no avail.
Folks, what should I do?
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by waleyp(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2020
EnGaGe Them On Twitter
Mike4S:
On Monday, 27th April 2020, I had my account debited after a failed transaction.
My fear is how to get my money back now that the lockdown does not allow movement. I have waited for 24 hours to see if it can be reversed but to no avail.
Folks, what should I do?
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by nifemi25(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2020
Send an email to your bank concerning the transaction. Am sure a reversal will be done

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by Mike4S: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2020
waleyp:
EnGaGe Them On Twitter
What is GTBANK twitter handle?
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by Mike4S: 9:09am On Apr 29, 2020
nifemi25:
Send an email to your bank concerning the transaction. Am sure a reversal will be done
Please what is GTBANK customer email address?
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by waleyp(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2020
@gtbank_help follow them and tweet your complains to them
Mike4S:
What is GTBANK twitter handle?
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by Mike4S: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2020
waleyp:
@gtbank_help follow them and tweet your complains to them
Thank you
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by waleyp(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2020
WelCome
Mike4S:
Thank you
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by Thermodynamics(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
www.latinhire.com

Go to this website, here you can do online tutorial and do assignment for students on all levels and get paid in dollars.

You'll have to take an online test in other to be accepted into the system.

The test is simple, if you know what you're doing, and if you know the basic things in your field, you'll definitely pass.
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by cyntobless(f): 10:41pm On May 04, 2020
[url][/url][quote author=Thermodynamics post=89187473]www.latinhire.com

Go to this website, here you can do online tutorial and do assignment for students on all levels and get paid in dollars.

You'll have to take an online test in other to be accepted into the system.

The test is simple, if you know what you're doing, and if you know the basic things in your field, you'll definitely pass.[/quote

The site is in Spanish and can't be translated to English.
Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by Thermodynamics(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2020
You can translate it to English at the bottom of the page.

Or just use this link
https://www.latinhire.com/en/

Re: How Can I Get My Money Back? by FutureInvestFX: 12:46am On May 05, 2020
Go on Twitter and tag their handle and upload receipts (cover sensitive parts but leave transaction number open).
Tag CBN You will get your money the next day.
If they fail, create a hashtag let the family drag them...
Thank u.

Mike4S:
Folks, what should I do?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 1500 Ethereum In 100 Days / What Profitable Business To Start With 3.5 Million Naira / The Easiest Way To Sell Anything These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.