Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange (6298 Views)

Can You Buy Crypto On paybis Using Your Nigerian Card / Learn To Be Your Boss By Trading / How To Make Quick Money Just By Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2020
YES, YOU TOO CAN TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES AND EARN 35% OR MORE MONTHLY

Hi,
I know during this lockdown lots have blown up their bank accounts and savings on getting stuffs for their upkeep amidst this on going crisis. Well, at least i can for sure say, this is not the case for some. Yeah, for those whose business are conducted over the internet and I’m one of those. I’m not talking about yahoo guys/fraudsters lol. grin
I am gonna be showing people on here how they can achieve their financial goals trading cryptocurrency derivatives by posting my daily trades which anyone can learn from.
Now, the introduction part, what is really cryptocurrency derivatives trading?
Well, in general term, crypto derivatives are contracts signed by two or more parties to buy or sell a certain cryptocurrency asset for a set price in the future. Any changes experienced in the cost of the asset will have a direct influence over the value of the contract.
In other words, derivatives trading involves the speculation of a crypto assets price (decrease or increase) in the future with the assets market price movement having a direct effect on your contract value. It’s a quick way to hedge trade risk and become that millionaire you so wanted to be within the shortest time spam possible as long as you trade using the right metrics.
Crypto derivative is different from Crypto spot trading (the original crypto exchange trade) because of it’s ability to leverage your purchase power. This means, you can trade on borrowed funds up to 100x your capital. Leverage comes with great opportunities to increase ones profit and contract position during a trade.
So to explain the whole crypto derivatives In a lame man example, let’s say, you foresee that the demand for bitcoin is increasing, and it’s supply is getting cut, and it’s market price is currently $9140. Then, following the simple law of demand and supply, it’s safe to predict that BTC price is gonna shoot up soon in effect to the ongoing market behavior.
So you quickly enter a contract trade on an exchange, purchase your contract (let’s say $100 worth) and then, set your leverage (mechanism to increase your purchase power) to x100 which now increases your $100 contract to $10,000 worth and then sit back and watch the market. If BTC price, starts moving up as you have speculated, then so is your contract value increases. Once bitcoin price increases to a level at which you feel okay with the net profits, then you can sell the contract and exit with your profits.

So i am sure you must have grabbed something. Now, let’s get to the main groove.
Everyday, for as long as i trade, i will be posting screenshots of my trade account showing my starting balances, opened trades, closed trades, profits withdrawn, profits re-invested, and so on for everyone to see and learn from.
You can also become a crypto millionaire too by getting involved in trading derivatives. There are lot’s of exchanges which you can trade on but if you are so much interested, i will recommend Stormgain. Why?
Because:
1. They have a really FOOLPROOF UI which is super easy to use.
2. They are one of the official sponsors of NewCastle FC
3. They have some serious generous rewards program such as a highly commendable deposit bonus for each and everytime you deposit into your account.
4. They give interests on your cryptocurrency holdings which is upto 10% per annum
5. They have a lucrative referral system which allows you to share the platform with friends and colleagues and earn from their trading fees.
CLICK HERE to sign up

So now you see why i decided to go with this exchange.
Now below are the screenshots of my present account and for the next coming days, I will be posting more of my trades on here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2020
This photo here is the screenshots of all my crypto balances which i can withdraw anytime and sell.
Honestly, the truth is that, i started off with just $1000 few months back. And i got the whole fortune from the recent crypto market crash as a result of the ongoing pandemic back in 12th march which sees the whole market lost almost 60% of its value.
The good thing about crypto derivatives is that, regardless of the direction the market is heading towards, you always stand to earn some profits from it. How more cool could that be? cool

I’m sure if you know the value of some cryptocoins such as bitcoins and ethereum, you would know the worth of my crypto portfolio. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2020
And so far this morning, I’ve traded on Bitcoin/USD market pair. Now this market pair means that you are buying/selling bitcoins for US dollars.
This is the most traded pair in the world. To become a successful trader, you need to have the following principles:
1. Never mix feelings with business.
2. Avoid trading with emotions
3. Set your risk management and daily profits limits.
4. Never deviate from your rules

If you can do all these, then you’re sure to walk your way through to fortune.

So far this morning, I’ve traded some $500 worth of trades and my net profits so far is standing at $100+
This is just from trading this morning alone. Below is the screenshot of the trade and it’s profits which is still increasing. cool

1 Share

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by Jackfx: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
How do you make a trade on this platform.
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 2:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jackfx:
How do you make a trade on this platform.
Hi there, it’s easy.
To trade, all you need to do are:
1. Gather all the mindset
2. Know your aims
3. Fund your account with either BTC, ETH, USDT, BCH or XRP. Deposits takes less than 5 minutes to appear in your wallet.
PROMO: if register through my link, and you deposit at least $100, you’ll get additional 15% welcome bonus, also, you’d get a bonus $30 in USDT. That’s a total of $45 for free!
Once your account have been funded, it’s time to decide on which market pair you will like to trade in.
Stormgain has the following market pairs;
BTC/USDT
ETH/USDT
XRP/USDT
ETH/BTC
XRP/BTC
BCH/USDT
XPR/ETH

now, after you have decided on which market to trade on, it’s time to choose which trade direction you want to go.
Let’s assume you decided to trade the BTC/USDT which means you want to buy/sell BTC for USDT. What you should decide on is either to buy BTC right at that moment, or to SELL.
If you go with buy, then that means you’re very sure and optimistic about BTC price going upward.
Once you buy BTC for USDT, lets assume you bought $10 worth of btc, before you finalize your purchase, you can choose a multiplyer which is up to 200x. This means that you can increase your initial $10 up to $2000! As per the assumption, you choose to go for 200x multiplyer which means, your $10 has been multiplied by 200 which is now $2k. You can now use that $2k usd to buy $2k worth of btc.
As bitcoin price to shoot up, so will your profits start increasing. In summarizations, if bitcoin price increases by 1%, since you are using a multiplyer of 200x, your own profits will increase by 200%. Yeah!
That’s 1% X 200 which = 200%.
This can give you immense profits over a short period.
If you need further training on this, i can be your tutor, also, i can be giving you daily trade signals which can net you within 7 to 18%+ a week. (Yeah, that’s how i roll).
I hope this helps sir.

6 Likes

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by Mezino4: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thank you very much for this.I'm very interested, how can I keep in touch with your daily update?
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by Mezino4: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
I have another question.

What happens when your assumption with 100x or 200x multiplier goes wrong? What happens to your investment?

3 Likes

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mezino4:
I have another question.

What happens when your assumption with 100x or 200x multiplier goes wrong? What happens to your investment?
Hello there, what an applaudable question!
I can see you truly have been pondering on getting your feet all in.
To answer your question;
we all know the opposite of positive is negative.
In derivatives, which isn’t any different from any physical contract trade activities (Oil & gas deals, wholesalers deals and other large businesses exchanges), when your trades start going the opposite way, you start accruing loses. It’s up to the trader to quickly foresee if there are any chances for a quick retrace (market recovery) so as to recover all prior losses. If there is, he/she can stay a little longer to recover back all the loses and then make profits, but if he/she thinks the market can’t recover, then he can quickly stop the trade by selling those contracts at a percentage loss and then wait for other trading opportunities to recover back those losses.
In trading, no one is bound to be 100% successful! Some trades will bring you profits and some will bring you losses.
Even a moimoi seller that miscalculated/mis-speculated can sell her moimoi at a loss when she notices that the moimoi is becoming stale and will result in a waste if she doesn’t bring down her prices and sell before the day runs out! I mean, Who buys sour foods?!
There are always three outcomes in a trade. Either you profit, lose or stay neutral.
To better explain this for you, let’s take this as an example;
You as a normal nigerian citizen, you somehow got hold of some unverified information that oil & gas workers are planning to strike and suspend activities till further notice. We all know what effect events like this will have in the society - Fuel scarcity!
When oil worker strike = Shortage of Oil
Shortage of Oil = Lesser fuels to sell by marketers (fueling stations)
Lesser fuel in circulation = Scarcity
Scarcity = Spike in Commodity’s (in this case fuel) price!

So based on these assumptions, we know there can be three possible outcomes;
Either the news turns out to be;
1. true
2. or it’s just a hoax
3. Or just an Adverse/trap information

So as a trader who wants to earn some profits sharp, we can just buy some fuel now at the possible lowest price. Then wait till when these event we for see would happen and if the news turns out to be true, and the price finally shoots up, then we can sell what we bought at a lesser price for a higher price to maximize profits. Just simple economics principles here.

If it turns out to be just a dirty rumor, then nothing happens. The price remains the same. No loss/profits in this case. No case!

But if it’s the 3rd outcome, which is an adverse info, meaning that the source for that information spreads it in the opposite, that is, instead of oil workers going off, the government instead wants to increase workforce in the oil sector, then we can for sure say there will be double production which leads to abundant fuel, which ultimately leads to drop in prices.
So as for the trader who’s bought at a certain price prior to this event, then when the price starts dropping (like it did in the recent time), the trader is at loss.
A commodity you bought for $2 on April which dips to $1.50 in may will net you a -$0.50 profits (loss) per piece/quantity of that commodity.

This is the case in crypto derivatives too. You get to see your losses and profits in real time as prices are moving either against you or against the market.
But crypto derivatives is so powerful on its own than a physical market trade/exchange in such that, in whatever way you tend to speculate on, there’s always a way to profit.
Let’s take this example too, that people are buying lot’s of iphones nowadays, and you managed to get a leaked info from foxconn that apple will be introducing double the volumes of current iPhone productions in its next coming release.
Now for sure, that too will have effects on the smartphone market should apple really starts producing in doubles. Meaning that, more iphones for more people.
Now let’s assume the incumbent iphone 11 was selling at $900 per one. As a sharp business person, it’s safe to speculate that once those next batch of Apple flagships gets released, the prices of the current ones slashes.
How can you trade in this scenario and still make some profits? Well its simple, you simply leverage!
Here’s how, you go to a store that sells iphone, and you enter a contract with them to secure some iphone loans using another items such as a bank deficit, treasury shares or anything valuable as collateral plus you’ll promise to pay some interest (because no body gives loan without interest smiley)
Now, you have some iphones! You can start selling them right away at their current prices ($900) and once you sell them all off, you save those precedes somewhere and wait till those planned apple flagships gets released.
For sure, once apple releases iphone 12, the incumbent iphone 11 price dips.
Lets say it dipped to like $700 per phone. Now you can purchase another set of iphone 11 at $700 each in the total quantities you loaned before and return them back to your lender, take back your collateral, pay the d*mn interest and still keep some cool stash of cash! cool
Now the calculation, since you loaned those iphone 11 and sold them all at $900 each, and later buy back when the price dipped to $700, you have netted a profit of $200 per Iphone!
This is similar to how derivatives works too. Except that you don’t move from one shop to the other. Lol. Just do your analysis which is as easier as estimating how long a 5 litters of gasoline would last in a generator. Lol smiley
I’m sure you must have grabbed something by now. Sorry for the long write up lol.
So that is how derivatives works.
You just have to polish your trading skills and ability to forecast what effect an economical event would have on the value of goods and services and you’re good to go.
If i can walk my way from $1k capital to $46k then sure you too can as many have done before me. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by seemegold: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks for the the good work bro, God bless your hustle.You 're a great teacher! I've watched videos and read articles ut yours is still the best thanks once again.i will be glad to know more because I've neen on it since last week searching, reading and watching. I presently have a binance account, can i start with that ?Also am interested in your tutor and daily signal. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 9:10am On May 01, 2020
seemegold:
Thanks for the the good work bro, God bless your hustle.You 're a great teacher! I've watched videos and read articles ut yours is still the best thanks once again.i will be glad to know more because I've neen on it since last week searching, reading and watching. I presently have a binance account, can i start with that ?Also am interested in your tutor and daily signal. Thanks
Thanks for those motivating words. I’m truly happy someone could benefit from sharing my trading experience. smiley
On your question about binance, yes if course, you can do this totally on binance exchange. Binance is known to be the worlds most biggest crypto exchange which offers crypto spot trading, margin trading and crypto futures.
It’s also relatively easy to deposit on binance as you can choose to fund your binance trade account directly in NGN by using their paystack integrated payment gateway.
For tutoring, you can send me a direct whatsapp message on 08111403638.
Also, i will be posting my daily trades here so anyone could easily use them as a material for learning crypto derivatives.
Cheers and happy new month. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 9:32am On May 01, 2020
Good morning and Happy new month to everyone. May this new month bring us nothing but immense joy and happiness.

So, as promised before, i do made some trades last night and boy oh good! 98% turned out positive!
As we can easily see on bitcoin daily chart, its price rose to 30 days high of $9409 on Binance and $9420 on bitmex. From a good long experience in trading and how cryptocurrency price moves in correlation to their trade volumes, it can be fished out that the price at that range is in a Take-Profit territory. (Meaning, people who bought the dip at $4000, $5000, $6000 upto $7000 are gonna dump to realize profits, after all, that’s the primary mission of trading wink)
So to follow ride, one as a trader, needs to be able to quickly spot this territory, enter into contract, set the profit and risk targets/management and then wait till the price rollercoaster starts spinning.
I was able to copped in $380+ in 16 hours of trading as a result of this. beautiful isnt it? kiss
Right now
Below are the screenshots of the trades i made yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by seemegold: 10:55am On May 01, 2020
MrCurious:

Thanks for those motivating words. I’m truly happy someone could benefit from sharing my trading experience. smiley
On your question about binance, yes if course, you can do this totally on binance exchange. Binance is known to be the worlds most biggest crypto exchange which offers crypto spot trading, margin trading and crypto futures.
It’s also relatively easy to deposit on binance as you can choose to fund your binance trade account directly in NGN by using their paystack integrated payment gateway.
For tutoring, you can send me a direct whatsapp message on 08111403638.
Also, i will be posting my daily trades here so anyone could easily use them as a material for learning crypto derivatives.
Cheers and happy new month. smiley

Thanks so much i really appreciate your effort i will contact you on WhatsApp. pls will like you to explain limit order and stop loss. God bless you more
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by Nobody: 11:48am On May 01, 2020
MrCurious:
This photo here is the screenshots of all my crypto balances which i can withdraw anytime and sell.
Honestly, the truth is that, i started off with just $1000 few months back. And i got the whole fortune from the recent crypto market crash as a result of the ongoing pandemic back in 12th march which sees the whole market lost almost 60% of its value.
The good thing about crypto derivatives is that, regardless of the direction the market is heading towards, you always stand to earn some profits from it. How more cool could that be? cool

I’m sure if you know the value of some cryptocoins such as bitcoins and ethereum, you would know the worth of my crypto portfolio. Lol cheesy

The highlight is not true, btc isn’t some get rich scheme, derivative isn’t either. One of the active players in the 2007 global financial crisis are derivatives. It’s funny when I see niggas lik Bnaira talking bout how he is some btc guru trader, when behind the scenes he is just a BEC nigga lik you know who.smh
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by olaxm: 1:38pm On May 01, 2020
This forum can be mislead at times. I see your into future trading and you're trying to publish your trading journal. You talk more about fundamental than technical and this make me think you're influencer and that is problem of crypto. Anyway, if you use fundamental to shot and long trade. How about the leverage capital that you put at risk of 100x. At what percentage do you get liquidated?
You can't never lose your capital in spot but in future you stand the chance of losing everything with 100x leveraged. Leverage is like a gamble - when you're not technical and risk management sound.

2 Likes

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by Kobicove(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2020
MrCurious:

Where is the evidence that you have become a multimillionaire from this? grin
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by Jackfx: 7:20pm On May 01, 2020
Bro , no indicators in the chart ,
How do you trade it that's the question now.
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by Mezino4: 2:09am On May 02, 2020
MrCurious:

Hello there, what an applaudable question!
I can see you truly have been pondering on getting your feet all in.
To answer your question;
we all know the opposite of positive is negative.
In derivatives, which isn’t any different from any physical contract trade activities (Oil & gas deals, wholesalers deals and other large businesses exchanges), when your trades start going the opposite way, you start accruing loses. It’s up to the trader to quickly foresee if there are any chances for a quick retrace (market recovery) so as to recover all prior losses. If there is, he/she can stay a little longer to recover back all the loses and then make profits, but if he/she thinks the market can’t recover, then he can quickly stop the trade by selling those contracts at a percentage loss and then wait for other trading opportunities to recover back those losses.
In trading, no one is bound to be 100% successful! Some trades will bring you profits and some will bring you losses.
Even a moimoi seller that miscalculated/mis-speculated can sell her moimoi at a loss when she notices that the moimoi is becoming stale and will result in a waste if she doesn’t bring down her prices and sell before the day runs out! I mean, Who buys sour foods?!
There are always three outcomes in a trade. Either you profit, lose or stay neutral.
To better explain this for you, let’s take this as an example;
You as a normal nigerian citizen, you somehow got hold of some unverified information that oil & gas workers are planning to strike and suspend activities till further notice. We all know what effect events like this will have in the society - Fuel scarcity!
When oil worker strike = Shortage of Oil
Shortage of Oil = Lesser fuels to sell by marketers (fueling stations)
Lesser fuel in circulation = Scarcity
Scarcity = Spike in Commodity’s (in this case fuel) price!

So based on these assumptions, we know there can be three possible outcomes;
Either the news turns out to be;
1. true
2. or it’s just a hoax
3. Or just an Adverse/trap information

So as a trader who wants to earn some profits sharp, we can just buy some fuel now at the possible lowest price. Then wait till when these event we for see would happen and if the news turns out to be true, and the price finally shoots up, then we can sell what we bought at a lesser price for a higher price to maximize profits. Just simple economics principles here.

If it turns out to be just a dirty rumor, then nothing happens. The price remains the same. No loss/profits in this case. No case!

But if it’s the 3rd outcome, which is an adverse info, meaning that the source for that information spreads it in the opposite, that is, instead of oil workers going off, the government instead wants to increase workforce in the oil sector, then we can for sure say there will be double production which leads to abundant fuel, which ultimately leads to drop in prices.
So as for the trader who’s bought at a certain price prior to this event, then when the price starts dropping (like it did in the recent time), the trader is at loss.
A commodity you bought for $2 on April which dips to $1.50 in may will net you a -$0.50 profits (loss) per piece/quantity of that commodity.

This is the case in crypto derivatives too. You get to see your losses and profits in real time as prices are moving either against you or against the market.
But crypto derivatives is so powerful on its own than a physical market trade/exchange in such that, in whatever way you tend to speculate on, there’s always a way to profit.
Let’s take this example too, that people are buying lot’s of iphones nowadays, and you managed to get a leaked info from foxconn that apple will be introducing double the volumes of current iPhone productions in its next coming release.
Now for sure, that too will have effects on the smartphone market should apple really starts producing in doubles. Meaning that, more iphones for more people.
Now let’s assume the incumbent iphone 11 was selling at $900 per one. As a sharp business person, it’s safe to speculate that once those next batch of Apple flagships gets released, the prices of the current ones slashes.
How can you trade in this scenario and still make some profits? Well its simple, you simply leverage!
Here’s how, you go to a store that sells iphone, and you enter a contract with them to secure some iphone loans using another items such as a bank deficit, treasury shares or anything valuable as collateral plus you’ll promise to pay some interest (because no body gives loan without interest smiley)
Now, you have some iphones! You can start selling them right away at their current prices ($900) and once you sell them all off, you save those precedes somewhere and wait till those planned apple flagships gets released.
For sure, once apple releases iphone 12, the incumbent iphone 11 price dips.
Lets say it dipped to like $700 per phone. Now you can purchase another set of iphone 11 at $700 each in the total quantities you loaned before and return them back to your lender, take back your collateral, pay the d*mn interest and still keep some cool stash of cash! cool
Now the calculation, since you loaned those iphone 11 and sold them all at $900 each, and later buy back when the price dipped to $700, you have netted a profit of $200 per Iphone!
This is similar to how derivatives works too. Except that you don’t move from one shop to the other. Lol. Just do your analysis which is as easier as estimating how long a 5 litters of gasoline would last in a generator. Lol smiley
I’m sure you must have grabbed something by now. Sorry for the long write up lol.
So that is how derivatives works.
You just have to polish your trading skills and ability to forecast what effect an economical event would have on the value of goods and services and you’re good to go.
If i can walk my way from $1k capital to $46k then sure you too can as many have done before me. cool

Wow... Thank you very much for the extensive explanation... I now understand it's all a risk.

But I still think the best multiplier is 30x. It give more opportunity to profit, even when the price go in an initially unexpected direction. It give a little more time for the price to recover without losing your money...
100x and above, to me be like bet9ja horse race, one can lose money faster and easily. But at the same time, it has higher returns... What do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by Peetar3117(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2020
MrCurious:
Good morning and Happy new month to everyone. May this new month bring us nothing but immense joy and happiness.

So, as promised before, i do made some trades last night and boy oh good! 98% turned out positive!
As we can easily see on bitcoin daily chart, its price rose to 30 days high of $9409 on Binance and $9420 on bitmex. From a good long experience in trading and how cryptocurrency price moves in correlation to their trade volumes, it can be fished out that the price at that range is in a Take-Profit territory. (Meaning, people who bought the dip at $4000, $5000, $6000 upto $7000 are gonna dump to realize profits, after all, that’s the primary mission of trading wink)
So to follow ride, one as a trader, needs to be able to quickly spot this territory, enter into contract, set the profit and risk targets/management and then wait till the price rollercoaster starts spinning.
I was able to copped in $380+ in 16 hours of trading as a result of this. beautiful isnt it? kiss
Right now
Below are the screenshots of the trades i made yesterday.

Following With Rapt Attention. I have been looking for a way to understand cryptocurrency Market, you have definitely made it a bit easier.
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 9:14pm On May 05, 2020

The highlight is not true, btc isn’t some get rich scheme, derivative isn’t either. One of the active players in the 2007 global financial crisis are derivatives. It’s funny when I see niggas lik Bnaira talking bout how he is some btc guru trader, when behind the scenes he is just a BEC nigga lik you know who.smh

Hi there, actually on the point highlighted, yes, derivatives is the main factor that led to the 2007 financial crisis. But you forgot to precise your emphasis that it’s nothing but mortgage derivatives.

Although both crypto and mortgage derivatives share some similarities but they are way too different on the other end.
Why? Because in mortgage derivatives, there’s always an secured physical collateral for which comes in the form of Home equity or Estate shares and the margin granted can’t exceed 100% of total equity value.

But in crypto derivatives, the reverse is the case. Instead of putting down a secured collateral, you instead leverage on the brokerage owns massive funds and the margin can reach as far as 2000% (in respect to some bigger players in the industry)

Crypto derivatives has proven reliable over the past few years and institutional investors have noticed the potentials in the new age trade instrument and are all flocking to it and buying up left over crypto stocks.

You may try to research more on crypto derivatives and how you can immensely benefit from it by checking on cryptopedia or everypedia.
Note: the latter works just like wiki but built on (EOS) blockchain and rewards users for making contributions on the platform. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 9:51pm On May 05, 2020
olaxm:

This forum can be mislead at times. I see your into future trading and you're trying to publish your trading journal. You talk more about fundamental than technical and this make me think you're influencer and that is problem of crypto. Anyway, if you use fundamental to shot and long trade. How about the leverage capital that you put at risk of 100x. At what percentage do you get liquidated?
You can't never lose your capital in spot but in future you stand the chance of losing everything with 100x leveraged. Leverage is like a gamble - when you're not technical and risk management sound.

Hello, thanks for contributing to this thread from your own perspective.
Trading crypto derivatives doesn’t all sum up on longing and shorting.
To enumerate on this from a technical point of view, derivatives trading is a huge world of new financial possibilities on its own.
There are always downsides to everything on earth. Like i have implied on one of my replies above, there’s always a negative impact in any trade/business. That is, you don’t always win. Yeah. But it’s upto you as a trader to win more than you lose. That’s the point we trying to focus on here.
It doesn’t mater if you have a streak of negative profit trades/deals, what matters is just a risk management and reward targets that’s worth all the risks.
So for this reason, before one jumps into crypto derivatives trading, it’s important to;
1. Have self confidence.
2. Never be too overconfident.
3. Have in place your risk management
4. Erase any form of emotions when trading
5. Be able to interpret economic events and what effect it will have on the world’s financial system.
6. Ability to closely examine the correlation between stocks, indexes, foreign exchange and crypto. (Because they do have some pattern effect on one another in some market trends.
7. Last but not the least, having sound technical analysis on crypto market.

When all these are in place, the leverage risks and liquidation you talked about will never be a problem because risk assessment done before trading and trading without emotion will take care of them. cool
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 11:29am On May 06, 2020
Mezino4:

Wow... Thank you very much for the extensive explanation... I now understand it's all a risk.

But I still think the best multiplier is 30x. It give more opportunity to profit, even when the price go in an initially unexpected direction. It give a little more time for the price to recover without losing your money...
100x and above, to me be like bet9ja horse race, one can lose money faster and easily. But at the same time, it has higher returns... What do you think?

Hi there!
Sorry for the mega late response. I was muted by the admin for some unknown reasons.

On your question, multiplyers (leverage) doesn't really factor your loss/profits margins. What simply matters is your risk management and your risk reward target.
The best risk management practice is to always trade with 1/100th of your capital. And the ideal risk reward for this will range from a target of 50% to 100% using a multiplyer between 50x to 100x.
Of course, this means you're simply targeting 0.5 to 1% of your capital per trade/deal.
For instance, you have 1 million naira as caps, then for you to hedge on the safe side with the most profitable returns, then it's best to trade with just 1% of your caps which is 10,000 Naira.
When trading with this 10k, you can simply go on a 50x leverage. If Bitcoin moves by 1% against the market, then you're up 5000 Naira, and if it moves 1 percent against you then you're down 5000 Naira.
Now, judging from the fact that Bitcoin single daily volatility has never been more than 50% (50% rarely occurs except on occurrences of the major economic crash such as a massive fall off of the financial market or even due to emergence of a strange pandemic such as the current one - Covid-19), you can never get liquidated following the principle of risking 1/100th. 50% (which rarely happens) off from bitcoin's price will result in a 25% (of your total cap) profit or loss for you (depending on which side of the market you trade on).
there's always a limit and bottom for every fall. And bitcoins is not exempted. It's up to you as a trader to stay in the game and make sure you never panic trade.
The goodness about crypto which makes it differ greatly from any other trading instrument is because of it's boomerang/rebound potential which is way faster than most of it's counterparts. This simply means you could easily recover from a market crash within the shortest time span.
As a life reference to back up the above statement, on 12th March 2020, Bitcoin price crashed to $3800 from $8000 within a day. On that same period, the stock and commodity market also bleed about 50% of their respective values.
Since that 12 March, Bitcoin has recovered back and it's up 29.9% extra from the spot it was before the black Thursday (March 12 market crash).
Other stocks and commodities are either still shorting or some partially recovered except the US S&P 500 and Gold which are now moving in correlation to bitcoin's price.
I hope this clarifies your question smiley

1 Like

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 10:03am On May 08, 2020
Yay! Good morning fellas!
Happy jumaat.

So, it's been a cozy week for the entire crypto universe as emotions are running deep, fears are looming on trollers, and bitcoiners are cheering up in anticipation of the upcoming halving event which occurs once in every 4 years!
So like I have promised to always share my trade journal here, I have come today to show you how my bags are getting filled up everyday.
You know, in crypto world, some people fill their bags by buying the cheap coins weak hands are dumping on exchanges, while some people are working for the network (Bitcoin mining, node running, etc) to have their bags filled. But as for traders, we get out bags filled by taking opportunity of every price actions.

News: in 5 days, Bitcoin will halve which means:
1. Lesser block rewards paid to miners on the network.
2. Fewer inflation rate
3. Lesser coins in circulation

And if the law of demand can never be broken, then we can for sure expect to see Bitcoin rise to a new all time high. Meaning that the price will soon surpass that of it's 2017 all time high of $20,000!
When this happens, people will bite themselves. And who are these people? They will be the trollers and those who are bashing bitcoins. But one thing for sure is that, they will later enter the train, but it will be at it's last stop. grin

Do right now, my trade for today has been entertaining.
Below are the screenshots.

2 Shares

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 10:12am On May 08, 2020
As you can see in the above pictures, my trade was worth $2,168.

I bought in at $9820 using a 10x leverage.
Why?
Because I'm very certain the price today will be a bargain to what it will be in two weeks time. cheesy

If any free minded person here will like to roll along, don't be scared. You can as well follow me by buying even just $100 worth. If you need what rules to follow, you can quote me and I'll tell you the best set up.

Now back to the topic, when I first jumped in to today's trade, the price quickly swung in the opposite direction netting me a -$28+ in the first few minutes which is as a result of me choosing to pay th trade commission through spreads. (Forex people will know this cheesy, but hey, this ain't forex where you can lose in no time. grin) (although one can also lose in derivatives if one trade covetously and then gets controlled by greed- using more than 10x leverage on fewer margin supply)
But as I have done my homework (technical analysis), I just remained calm knowing fully well where the price will later head to. cool
Now I'm up $4 and it's just 40 minutes of staying in trade and my target is staying for two weeks and then close the position.
I'll show you all my results when I've finally closed it. wink(God won't kill any of us) smiley
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 4:09pm On May 08, 2020
Hi everyone.
So, in this another episode of my journey from $1k to $1m! grin, I'm here to share you yet another active trade which is performing well so far.
In my previous post, I talked about my current trade position which is worth $2,168 and at the time, I was up $4.
You know, consistency is key to success. I've never given up in any of my ordeals and never will I. Just because you lost from making one bad trade doesn't mean you'll continue losing. What's needed is a reformed approach to how you do things (trading), studying and learning from past mistakes and improving on them.
Although I may not be as rich as Vitalik buttering (as I'm no cryptographer, lol) but I'm okay with the little I'm earning doing my daily trades. I can boast of having $56k (non brick asset) but nevertheless, I still have a long way to go.
Below again is the screenshot of my last opened position on stormgain and it's current ROI which is just 6 hours old cool

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 7:31pm On May 08, 2020
I'm up $300 today so far! cool

Although I'm staying in this trade position for two weeks before I close it. As everyone in the crypto verse knows that in 5 days, Bitcoin is gonna halve.
Below is my current trade and ROI this far.

I'm very sure that one will need to walk the whole earth in order to find a business idea which you can start up with $10k and having the potential of netting you more than $300 per day. cheesy

Tomorrow, I shall be enumerating on how to begin trading derivatives as a total beginner. This will help a lot of people that have been coming into my WhatsApp inbox whom I couldn't properly tend to due to several influx of messages.
A wonderful day to you all.
Peace kiss

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 2:55pm On May 11, 2020
So, it's been really a volatile week for Bitcoin and the whole crypto markets.
smiley
This is due to people in the crypto world who bought the dip taking their profits. Reasonable cheesy
As for me, I was able to execute two distinctive trades, a long (buy) and a short (selling).
Both trades have yielded me about $700 in just two days. (No bragging)
This was how I did it;
The trade I last posted here was one.
After my profits rose to around $420, I closed out.
Then knowing fully well that Bitcoin new strong resistance was set at $10k, I quickly created a short (sell) order, so I short from $10k to around $8.8k which yielded me $319 precisely. cool
So, yesterday, while I was doing my TA (technical analysis), I found out that the lower resistance for Bitcoin was ranging around $8300 to $8600 and while I was still on this assessment, Bitcoin was trading at $8400 (it dipped further from where I closed out).
Stanly, I figured out that Bitcoin will now be getting set for yet another rally, so I immediately buy in @ $8660, and followed the train up till $8,990 this morning.
I closed out the trade which was having a profit value of $1.1k! couldn't be more beautiful kiss
Below are my shots to induce transparency wink

1 Like

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 2:58pm On May 11, 2020
As you can see in the first screenshot, it shows the details of my contract. Details such as;
Total amount Bitcoin bought
Date it was bought
Date it was closed
Leverage it was bought with
Fees paid
Profits realized
And so on.

If this isn't reliable, I wouldn't be fooling around. It surely pays to be a full time trader. smiley

I'll be posting more updates here as I continue in my journey of $1k to $1m cool (may take years tho cheesy)
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by seemegold: 3:31pm On May 11, 2020
MrCurious:
As you can see in the first screenshot, it shows the details of my contract. Details such as;
Total amount Bitcoin bought
Date it was bought
Date it was closed
Leverage it was bought with
Fees paid
Profits realized
And so on.

If this isn't reliable, I wouldn't be fooling around. It surely pays to be a full time trader. smiley

I'll be posting more updates here as I continue in my journey of $1k to $1m cool (may take years tho cheesy)

My bro good job ,more bless. following you bumper to bumper and i wish to start this week.thanks for your motivation .
Still learning and researching.
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 3:47pm On May 11, 2020
seemegold:

My bro good job ,more bless. following you bumper to bumper and i wish to start this week.thanks for your motivation .
Still learning and researching.
Amen (and you too) smiley. I'm happy I could motivate people through sharing my trade experience and journals on this forum.
I'll be updating the thread as soon as I have done some new trades and also, putting up some write ups about how technical analysis were done before I engaged in the trades.
Stay blessed.
Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 2:41pm On May 12, 2020
Good day everyone!
So, I'm back again with an update on my journal. All trades I made yesterday were all 100% positive. $1.7k earned so far.
So last night, after a flash crash to about $8.3k, I decided to buy in again. So I purchased btc contract worth of $10k. This was because I am so optimistic about Bitcoin being a bargain at $8k level compared to what it will be in the next coming weeks.

As a trader, positivity is all that's needed. And remained firm on one's decision on a trade side or position.

When I bought in last night, the price quickly move against me as usual moving my profits in th negative zone down below -$40. But of course, no shaking.. grin

In the next 30 minutes of opening the trade, the market swung back into upward trajectory bumping my position value up by $14! cheesy

I'm yet to check my current P/L as I'm doing some other things but nonetheless, I know I'll be up 10% because I've checked bitcoin's price on coinmarketcap.com before pening this post.
Attached below are the shots as usual.

In the next moment, I'll be making an update to this post to reveal how much profits or loss I've amassed so far since yesterday. smiley

HEADS UP: Bitcoin will b seeing an incredible price increase in coming months, so, take this as a signal to buy and hodl! To the moon! cool

1 Like

Re: Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange by MrCurious: 4:57pm On May 12, 2020
All trades closed out.

Pictures below is will narrate the whole story kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus / Urgent: Price Of Printing Papers Slashed. / Beware Of This Loan App ( 9ja Cash )...... I Just Fall A Victim Of Thier Scams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.