Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Software Developer (intern) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Software Developer (intern) (367 Views)

Graduate Trainee/ Nysc Developer Intern Needed Urgently / Software Developer (intern) At Nopeus Solutions / Frontend Developer Intern Needed At Insight Africa - 50k Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software Developer (intern) by SW2019: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Avant halogen seeks an intern with experience in software design, coding and debugging. The intern will gain exciting real-world software engineering experience at a thriving company.

The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.

Responsibilities

· Document and test new software applications

· Assess new application ideas

· Develop applications (coding, programming)

· Provide application and administrative support for solutions that are in live production by systems upgrade and bug resolution.

· Develop and manage software application development on required platforms (Linux, Windows, PHP, Java, C#, SQL, MySQL, HTML, Web, Desktop and Mobile device) with state of the art secure frameworks - OS, networks.

· Reasonable technical problem-solving abilities with capacity in systems integrations, customizations and configurations

· Ability to deliver public-cloud based application architectures and solutions. programming
experience with at least one of the following languages: Golang, C#/ASP.Net,
Javascript.

· Understanding in modern, both SQL and noSQL Databases

· Possess an understanding of database performance.

· Experience in web application development - from solid API design and ability to develop to seamless web page implementation.

Requirements

· Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, or Mathematics major

· Excellent analytical and mathematics skills

· Ability to work in teams

· Experience programming in C, C++, or Java

Benefits

· Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks

· Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals

· Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings

· Compensation available

Interested applicants should be apply on: [url] https://www.screenedworkers.com/job-application?job=Software%20Developer%20(%20Intern)&jobID=39[/url]
Re: Software Developer (intern) by WarmTest3: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
If anyone is interested, I can share my experience with you. I have collaborated with many agencies, but not everywhere developers do their job efficiently. I can recommend you guys from https://www.platinum.fund/en. Have you heard about this company? Professionals who work on any project work here. So who is looking for good software developers, I advise you to contact here for help.
Re: Software Developer (intern) by jummiedel(f): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please can I get your contact or you can contact me on 070-3204-2110. Thank you.
Re: Software Developer (intern) by jummiedel(f): 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
WarmTest3:
If anyone is interested, I can share my experience with you. I have collaborated with many agencies, but not everywhere developers do their job efficiently. I can recommend you guys from https://www.platinum.fund/en. Have you heard about this company? Professionals who work on any project work here. So who is looking for good software developers, I advise you to contact here for help.
Please can I get your contact or you can contact me on 070-3204-2110. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity (work From Home Writing And Earn 1500 Euros) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Secretary / Customer Service/operations Personnel At Paraquick Microfinance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.