Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Switch - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Switch (490 Views)

How To Win In Life - Stop Wasting Time (2023) Flip The Switch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Switch by stblessing(f): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
A/N:hey guys, remember me?yeah I know you probably don't,its been ages i wrote on NL. Anyways,im back now with another Blockbuster story,'The Switch'. If you enjoyed purple roses you'll definitely enjoy this one. Anyways, enough with the long talk and let's get down to business shall we? Ladies and gentlemen,i present to Stblessing's, THE SWITCH
Re: The Switch by stblessing(f): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Synopsis
Ever heard of two best friends who exchanged lovers? Crazy right?Well That's what happens when Maya and Toyin decide to exchange their boyfriend's for sometime. While Maya wants a fun-loving, wild boyfriend,Toyin,her business oriented best friend prefers a quiet, matured minded man who understands her. With time, these two lady will realize that not all that glitters is gold and that true love oversights all. The Switch is romantic comedy of love, betrayals and the power of friendship.
Re: The Switch by teel123(f): 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
please have you finished purple roses.
Re: The Switch by stblessing(f): 6:38am On May 01, 2020
teel123:
please have you finished purple roses.

Well sort of,it's been quite a while since I wrote it and it's just one book away. But I promise I will try and finish it once I'm done with this one since it's shorter.

(1) (Reply)

3 Keys To Effective Usage Of Social Media, Suicidal Attempts & Other Life Topics / A Wikipedia editor needed to help create a Wikipedia Page for my agency / Angry youths lynch truck driver and conductor for crushing five school children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.