Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

How Do You Commit Your Work To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Commit Your Work To God (236 Views)

What Happens If You Commit Suicide / Commit Your Destiny Into God's Hands / Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Commit Your Work To God by jayinfo2(m): 11:26am On May 03, 2020
I have laid my hands on many things, most of which i did with my own knowledge and understanding.

I noticed most eventually failed .

I have been hearing stuffs like when u put out anything to God before executing it eventually work out positive.

My question is how do you commit your work to God.

Is it just by praying saying " God I commit this work to you. Pls take over ".

Then watch things has it unfolds.

I want God help really.
Re: How Do You Commit Your Work To God by tbtosine(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2020
The best way is by carry out your daily activities base on God directive. If you are the type that hear God voice through Holy Spirit and understand His voice.

By not living on your own knowledge or beliving you can actually achieve a particular goal without God's help. Most of the time many christians of now adays do not see God as the number one and the fisrt before they embark on a certain goal or aim. Many start without God directive or instruction, but turn to God intervation if things go wrong thereafter.

By commiting your work to God simply mean you place God first in everything you doing or about to do. Before Jesus diciples started their ministration He instructed them to waite for Him in the upper room for directive and comforter before they could start the work God. They waited and that was the reason they achieve success but its a pity many cant waite for God instructions today.

I pray Holy spirit share more light to this and guide us more.
Thank you.
Re: How Do You Commit Your Work To God by jayinfo2(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2020
tbtosine:
The best way is by carry out your daily activities base on God directive. If you are the type that hear God voice through Holy Spirit and understand His voice.

By not living on your own knowledge or beliving you can actually achieve a particular goal without God's help. Most of the time many christians of now adays do not see God as the number one and the fisrt before they embark on a certain goal or aim. Many start without God directive or instruction, but turn to God intervation if things go wrong thereafter.

By commiting your work to God simply mean you place God first in everything you doing or about to do. Before Jesus diciples started their ministration He instructed them to waite for Him in the upper room for directive and comforter before they could start the work God. They waited and that was the reason they achieve success but its a pity many cant waite for God instructions today.

Thank you.

Thank you for this.

You have passed a message to me.
Re: How Do You Commit Your Work To God by jayinfo2(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2020
tbtosine:

Thank you.

What if you are the type that does not hear from God. Or let me say you dont know his to hear from God.

How do you hear what God is telling u.

(1) (Reply)

Italy Gives Go-ahead For Roman Catholic Masses To Resume May 18 (video) / Religion Has Alot Of Questions To Answer!!! / Moon Sighting: Eid-el-fitr To Hold On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.