Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Need Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need Help (349 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Bammysope(m): 8:35pm On May 03, 2020
My dog has boil on her
And I pressed some today
Maggots were coming out

What can I do please
Re: I Need Help by Ghostrye: 8:50pm On May 03, 2020
I'm assuming you're talking about some short fattish maggots, if so drop some palm oil on the boils to make the maggots come out by themselves, if you are not squeamish kill them and afterwards bath your dog well with dog shampoo. That should take care of them and even ticks too
Also remember to bath your dogs regularly, it is good for their coat and skin
Re: I Need Help by Bammysope(m): 9:12pm On May 03, 2020
Ghostrye:
I'm assuming you're talking about some short fattish maggots, if so drop some palm oil on the boils to make the maggots come out by themselves, if you are not squeamish kill them and afterwards bath your dog well with dog shampoo. That should take care of them and even ticks too
Also remember to bath your dogs regularly, it is good for their coat and skin

Thanks for the idea
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 03, 2020
Bammysope:
My dog has boil on her
And I pressed some today
Maggots were coming out

What can I do please

MYASIS! The easiest way to treat it is to get your vet to inject it for myasis infection. And try to “press” the ones you can if you will. But they will all die after the injection.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Solid Female Rotteweiler pup In Ilorin,kwara State / How To Rid Your Pets Of Ticks, Fleas And Lice. / Best Dog Video I've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.