Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Web Programmer And Web Developer Tutor Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Web Programmer And Web Developer Tutor Needed (270 Views)

VACANCY: Web Programmer And Mobile App Developers Needed In Abuja / Vacancy For Field Operations Officer, Accountant And Web Programmer!!! / In Need Of A Web Programmer Who Is Willing To Partner With Me On A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Programmer And Web Developer Tutor Needed by Marlondon: 1:17am On May 07, 2020
Hey sorry guys to disturb you... I have been having Difficulties trying to get into Higher institutions for the past two years due to Funding. So a Friend of Mine recently told me to Join a Computer Programming and Web Development class since ICT is Gonna become the New Oil industry in Recent years to come...
So I thought I may ask if there is anyone on this Forum who is willing to teach me for a Token.and the person is Staying in Lagos as well.
Contact 07088538191,08116619365
Re: Web Programmer And Web Developer Tutor Needed by ikh777: 1:23am On May 07, 2020
Marlondon:
Hey sorry guys to disturb you... I have been having Difficulties trying to get into Higher institutions for the past two years due to Funding. So a Friend of Mine recently told me to Join a Computer Programming and Web Development class since ICT is Gonna become the New Oil industry in Recent years to come...
So I thought I may ask if there is anyone on this Forum who is willing to teach me for a Token.and the person is Staying in Lagos as well.
Contact 07088538191,08116619365

I can teach you. But We are currently on social distancing. So it may not be healthy.

BROS YOU NEED NO MAN TO TEACH YOU o, simply get enough data or apps that give free data daily and WATCH ALL OF THEM ON YOUTUBE OR UDEMY.

the entire tutorials in the world is there.

Re: Web Programmer And Web Developer Tutor Needed by Marlondon: 3:16am On May 07, 2020
Thanks Bro... i think i might still the help i can get from someone experienced.. Pls Sir Kindly Message me On WhatsApp
Re: Web Programmer And Web Developer Tutor Needed by GideonG(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
The Truth Is That...
Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.
Data is the new Crude Oil.
No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.
Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.
That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.
I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

All You Need Is Passion And Enthusiasm,
Invisible Determination And Positive Energy

Your location doesn't matter, we will run it remotely.

At the end of the pandemic
You should have gained substantial skills to be either of the following
1. Web Application Development
Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Machine Learning Engineer
Data Scientist
Artificial Intelligence expert

PM me now, to include you in, because we are actually starting next week.

THESE ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO ACQUIRE RIGHT NOW!
Re: Web Programmer And Web Developer Tutor Needed by Haywhyluv: 9:22pm On May 07, 2020
GideonG:
The Truth Is That...
Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.
Data is the new Crude Oil.
No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.
Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.
That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.
I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

All You Need Is Passion And Enthusiasm,
Invisible Determination And Positive Energy

Your location doesn't matter, we will run it remotely.

At the end of the pandemic
You should have gained substantial skills to be either of the following
1. Web Application Development
Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Machine Learning Engineer
Data Scientist
Artificial Intelligence expert

PM me now, to include you in, because we are actually starting next week.

THESE ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO ACQUIRE RIGHT NOW!

I need your contact bro

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Male Account Officers Needed / Recruiter – Premier Feed Mills At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.