Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! (527 Views)

Breeding Standard Pedigree BB Puppies At A Very Affordable Price / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. / Journey To Breeding My Rottweilers As Good As I Can.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! by Hausduohjay(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2020
Good day fellow lovers and fanciers of quality dogs. As we know it's not news that we at HAUS DU OHJAY strive to improve our breeds, thereby increasing the circulation of pure breed dogs that conform to the breed standard, here in Nigeria. Today again We bring to you two quality Female German Shepherd Dogs set aside once again to up the game of the GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG in NIGERIA.....
Here we welcome both cuties to the HAUS DU OHJAY family....
(1)
Call name: Kia, Progeny of Captain (Ozil vh Dogs Villa X Brenda)
(2)
Call name: Suzzy, Progeny of Mutabaruka (Boma Makins X Cikara Grandiose)

NB: NOT FOR SALE
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION(s)

1 Like

Re: Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! by Staphylococcus: 9:35pm On May 07, 2020
This dogs are not usually sweet.

Use all the whole spice in the world, they still won't be sweet
Re: Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! by Hausduohjay(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2020
Staphylococcus:
This dogs are not usually sweet.

Use all the whole spice in the world, they still won't be sweet

Idon't understand any iota of the gibberish written here, but I will advise you speak with your complete sense of reasoning as this is not your thread. Pls be warned.
Re: Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! by Staphylococcus: 10:25pm On May 07, 2020
Hausduohjay:

Idon't understand any iota of the gibberish written here, but I will advise you speak with your complete sense of reasoning as this is not your thread. Pls be warned.

Bunkum and balderdash!

Its a social platform and I have aright to say whatever I want irrespective of anybody`s opinion.

If you not okay with it, Go jump off a bridge with a road intersection beneath
Re: Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! by Hausduohjay(m): 10:35pm On May 07, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Bunkum and balderdash!

Its a social platform and I have aright to say whatever I want irrespective of anybody`s opinion.

If you not okay with it, Go jump off a bridge with a road intersection beneath

I know your type. Youu do not worth correction, so I will pass.

1 Like

Re: Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! by Staphylococcus: 10:37pm On May 07, 2020
Hausduohjay:

I know your type. Youu do not worth correction, so I will pass.

Better
Re: Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! by Nobody: 7:20am On May 08, 2020
Hausduohjay:

Bro why now? Why did you reply him??

Nice showline by the way. Big ups
Re: Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! by Hausduohjay(m): 7:27am On May 08, 2020
Daveybos:

Bro why now? Why did you reply him??

Nice showline by the way. Big ups

Thank you very much.
....About that individual, I actually thought he/she was more of a sensible person only to find that text. I had no option than to let it slide later on, I can't be wasting my energy on stuffs that add no value.
Re: Breeding Program Upgrade!!!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On May 08, 2020
Hausduohjay:

Thank you very much.
....About that individual, I actually thought he/she was more of a sensible person only to find that text. I had no option than to let it slide later on, I can't be wasting my energy on stuffs that add no value.

Most have nasty attitudes behind keyboard, but you know the story when they see you grin grin

I can’t wait for you to announce the litter of these lovely pups for sale.

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies Available For Sale / Deworming In Dogs! How To Get The Best Results .. / Do Anybody Have Dogs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.