Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,954 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:20 AM

Help - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help (479 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by vivalavida(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2020
I don't know which section to actually post this.
I use a polystar 32 inch led TV. Have used it for almost two years.
Came back on Monday and switched it on. It came on but was no longer connecting to my GOTV and my home theater. These two are connected to the TV via HDMI cables.
I have contacted someone and he said it is the panel that needs to be changed and that will be 12k. This is apart from the workmanship.
Please has anyone had this sort of issues with their LED TV here?
Re: Help by CzarChris(m): 11:26pm On May 09, 2020
vivalavida:
I don't know which section to actually post this.
I use a polystar 32 inch led TV. Have used it for almost two years.
Came back on Monday and switched it on. It came on but was no longer connecting to my GOTV and my home theater. These two are connected to the TV via HDMI cables.
I have contacted someone and he said it is the panel that needs to be changed and that will be 12k. This is apart from the workmanship.
Please has anyone had this sort of issues with their LED TV here?
My brother, polystar products are substandard. Almost bought one a few years ago, but my boss told me a story similar to this and the that the picture quality was unbelievably terrible compared to TVs of the same category. Just go get a new one, repairing it is not worth it at all.
Lost my TV when a lightening bolt, struck my compound early last year. Found out after that incident that my landlord didn't Earth the house. I don't use a TV anymore, I just my laptop and smartphone for entertainment these days, if I really want to feel the music, I just connect my phone to my sound bar via Bluetooth the sound production is excellent.
Re: Help by vivalavida(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2020
CzarChris:
My brother, polystar products are substandard. Almost bought one a few years ago, but my boss told me a story similar to this and the that the picture quality was unbelievably terrible compared to TVs of the same category. Just go get a new one, repairing it is not worth it at all.
Lost my TV when a lightening bolt, struck my compound early last year. Found out after that incident that my landlord didn't Earth the house. I don't use a TV anymore, I just my laptop and smartphone for entertainment these days, if I really want to feel the music, I just connect my phone to my sound bar via Bluetooth the sound production is excellent.

I am using the AVR port now. Called a technician from the company and he said I will change panel for 12k. Workmanship and tfare to my place 6k.
I just go find the AVR wires, plug am and it's working with that now

1 Like

Re: Help by CzarChris(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2020
vivalavida:

I am using the AVR port now. Called a technician from the company and he said I will change panel for 12k. Workmanship and tfare to my place 6k.
I just go find the AVR wires, plug am and it's working with that now
Meaning the HDMI port is gone.
Re: Help by vivalavida(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2020
CzarChris:
Meaning the HDMI port is gone.
Yea
Three ports at once

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Original Chargers For Sale In Nigeria / Iphone 7 For Sale / Cheap Usa/London Used Laptops And Gadgets At Anambra And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.