Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Destiny 2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Destiny 2 (618 Views)

Destiny 2: How To Get Curated Black Armory Weapon Rolls / Destiny 2 Gameplay Video / Attention All Destiny 2 Guardians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny 2 by BonnyWood(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2020
Do you still play Destiny?
Need some help asap. Have no idea how to improve faster
Re: Destiny 2 by klava: 5:22pm On May 11, 2020
You're damn right I do. I'm a literal legend at that game. Seriously I've gone legendary like 12 times now in the crucible. I'm a Lightside Dredgen and a Savage Titan. I play that shit on the daily.
Re: Destiny 2 by BonnyWood(m): 5:48pm On May 11, 2020
Thank you for your assistance. I`ve decided to ask for help some PROs and went through this Destiny 2 team finder. These guys are real PROs and did everything pretty fast. I got a great opportunity to learn from professionals and have a lot of fun. I should say it worked pretty well for me and definitely will come back very soon
Re: Destiny 2 by OliviaThomas: 5:13pm On Feb 05
Yes, I'm still actively playing this game. Destiny 2's loot system encourages players to seek out the best weapons and armor, each with unique perks and stats. Xur also sells a Fated Engram, which guarantees to give players an exotic item they do not already possess, for a character they are buying it with. This makes Xur an important character for collectors and those looking to complete their exotic collections. And on the wowvendor website you can find everything you need to improve your gaming experience

(1) (Reply)

IMLS Apk For MLBB / Oneodio Fusion A71 Unboxing - Best Budget Gaming Headphones / COD Warzone Rebirth Island Players Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.