Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (451 Views)

Get Your UNAPPROVED Upwork Account APPROVED / Need An Approved Upwork Account Profile? Local And Foreign Accounts Here !!! / Need An Approved Upwork Account? Get Either A Local Or Foreign Accounts Here !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:53am On May 11, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On May 11, 2020
Still available.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 11, 2020
Still selling.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On May 12, 2020
Good morning all.
Re: . by juliusijidola: 2:20pm On May 12, 2020
Weedsmoker:
Good morning all.

Kindly contact me if it still available...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 12, 2020
Mturk for sale.
Re: . by naijacutee(f): 6:53am On May 13, 2020
Why are you selling? Pehaps you need to explain what an Mturk account is as the current approach of bumping up the thread doesn't seem to be generating interest.

All the best
Re: . by kevoh(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2020
naijacutee:
Why are you selling? Pehaps you need to explain what an Mturk account is as the current approach of bumping up the thread doesn't seem to be generating interest.

All the best
M.turk is basically a platform(owned by A.mazon) for workers to do small tasks and get paid for it.

As it is, it is easier for Nigeria to discover cure for COVID-19 than for a Non-American to get approved as a worker on the site. Approvals take from a day to 8 months even for Americans.

Does this mean only Americans currently work on the site? Hell no. Some of us were lucky enough to get approved with our real Nigerian details and ip address. No VPN! Nothing! No buying of accounts!

MTurk frowns hard on buying and selling of accounts. You will need to provide SSN if you claim to be a US citizen on the site. For Nigerians, a TIN will do. Early this year(or was it late last year), a lot of Indian accounts were suspended and were asked to do KYC on their accounts. Those who could not verify were banned because somehow they could not verify the details they provided for the US accounts. There were a lot of Indians openly selling Mturk US accounts on facebook. I don't know about now after the tsunami.
Re: . by koolsammie(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2020
Re: . by kevoh(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2020
koolsammie:

If I may ask, can one still login into an account if it's suspended?
I have no idea, as I have never seen what a suspended account might look like. Even if you can log in, once your account is not approved you will not be able to qualify for tasks.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Raw Wild Honey And Roasted Cashew Nuts / Scrap Jack Up Barge For Sale In Warri / Quick Printing Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.