Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / . (949 Views)

Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam. Photos / Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by importantperson: 11:23am On May 11, 2020
Re: . by Kestolove(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2020
You don't HV to post it here, get a Muslim cleric around ur area he will put u tru
Re: . by importantperson: 11:32am On May 11, 2020
Kestolove:
You don't HV to post it here, get a Muslim cleric around ur area he will put u tru
A male?
Re: . by RealLordZeus(m): 11:38am On May 11, 2020
If you are converting because you do get help from Muslims, I Will suggest you don't.

But do so when you have thought properly and make deep research about Islam

I will suggest you go over comparative religion books by Ahmed Deedat.
It will serve as the first guide to truth, then you should also meet up Islamic scholars physically to know more about Tawheed.
Re: . by OsuIgboIpob: 11:38am On May 11, 2020
importantperson:
I want to convert to islam, is a step i have think through, most of my life the people that have bless/help me most are muslims, true muslims are good people, even when i posted for help here, the little i got was from the muslims, i have make research but i still dont get it so i thought i should ask my fellow muslims faithfuls for help on how to go about it, i didnt fast, i was still trying to be sure, i am sure now, Allah is the only God and Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) is His servant. I want to be a Muslim.
Ma'sha Allah!
You won't regret it in the hereafter.
Cc.
Lukgaf

2 Likes

Re: . by importantperson: 11:41am On May 11, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
Ma'sha Allah! You won't regret it in the hereafter.
. Amin
Re: . by importantperson: 11:43am On May 11, 2020
RealLordZeus:
If you are converting because you do get help from Muslims, I Will suggest you don't.

It will serve as the first guide to truth, then you should also meet up Islamic scholars physically to know more about Tawheed.
Re: . by IMAliyu(m): 11:48am On May 11, 2020
Think deeply about why you want to convert.
Research both the good and bad in Islam.
Understand the things that come with being a Muslim, the obligations and restrictions.

Best of luck.
Re: . by importantperson: 11:51am On May 11, 2020
RealLordZeus:

I just want to show one of the numerious good deeds of a good muslims.
Re: . by importantperson: 11:53am On May 11, 2020
IMAliyu:
Think deeply about why you want to convert.
Research both the good and bad in Islam.
Understand the things that come with being a Muslim, the obligations and restrictions.

Best of luck.

Thanks.
Re: . by RealLordZeus(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2020
importantperson:

I just want to show one of the numerious good deeds of a good muslims.
That's also okay! Infact it is something worth of emulation, as a Muslim you must be charitable at all times (secretly).

However back to the topic, I will still implore you to meet reputable Islamic scholars in your vicinity who will serve as guide.
Re: . by importantperson: 12:17pm On May 11, 2020
RealLordZeus:

That's also okay! Infact it is something worth of emulation, as a Muslim you must be charitable at all times (secretly).

However back to the topic, I will still implore you to meet reputable Islamic scholars in your vicinity who will serve as guide.

Thanks, i will do just that.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 11, 2020
importantperson:

Thanks.
Alhamdullilahi
Being a muslim is the best thing to happen to any human being forget the tantrums here on nairaland or the way some people perceived Islam.
That being said I think you should change your mindsets about the reasons given,getting help is individual traits and does not solely portray people as being a good Muslim even traditionalists can help though Sadaqah and Zakat are both entrenched as core values in Islam.
Take for instance, I have a thread solely posted here on Islam thread where i asked for assistance but nothing forthcoming so far but does that make the Muslims here bad? No of course.
I'm also not born as Muslim but later in life found Peace in Islam,so search your heart very well and resolve within you that you actually want to do this and all the obligations that come with being a Muslim.
May Almighty Allah guide and direct your way.
Maa Sha Allahu.
Re: . by Lukgaf(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Ma'sha Allah!
You won't regret it in the hereafter.
Cc.
Lukgaf

Alhamdulilah Robil Alameen. May Allah make it possible for you and grant you understanding of His deen.

First, read the following instructions published on islamqa supervised by Sheikh Muhammad Salih Al-Munajid

"Praise be to Allaah.

Among the beauties of Islam is the fact that in this religion there are no intermediaries in the relationship between a person and his Lord. Entering this religion does not involve any special ceremonies or procedures that need to be done in front of any other person, nor does it require the consent of any specific people. Becoming Muslim is very easy and anyone can do it even if he is all alone in the desert or in a locked room. All it takes is to say two beautiful sentences which sum up the meaning of Islam and which include the statement that a person is the slave of his Lord and that he submits himself to Him and recognizes that He is his God and Helper and Protector Who decrees for him whatever He wills; and that Muhammad is the slave and Messenger of Allaah whom he must follow with regard to what was revealed to him from Allaah, for obeying the Messenger is part of obeying Allaah. Whoever utters these twin statements of faith, with conviction and believing in them, becomes a Muslim, sharing all the rights and duties that other Muslims have. After that he can start straight away to do the things that Allaah has made obligatory, such as the five daily prayers at the right times, fasting during the month of Ramadaan, and so on. From this it should be clear to you that you can become a Muslim straight away, so get up, have a shower and say: “Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu wa rasooluhu (I bear witness that there is no god except Allaah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger).”

those who want to become Muslim. May Allaah help you to do all that is good and guide your steps aright. May He decree for you happiness in this world and the next. Peace be upon those who follow true guidance."
Re: . by Lukgaf(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2020
Lukgaf:

Alhamdulilah Robil Alameen. May Allah make it possible for you and grant you understanding of His deen.

First, read the following instructions published on islamqa supervised by Sheikh Muhammad Salih Al-Munajid

"Praise be to Allaah.

Among the beauties of Islam is the fact that in this religion there are no intermediaries in the relationship between a person and his Lord. Entering this religion does not involve any special ceremonies or procedures that need to be done in front of any other person, nor does it require the consent of any specific people. Becoming Muslim is very easy and anyone can do it even if he is all alone in the desert or in a locked room. All it takes is to say two beautiful sentences which sum up the meaning of Islam and which include the statement that a person is the slave of his Lord and that he submits himself to Him and recognizes that He is his God and Helper and Protector Who decrees for him whatever He wills; and that Muhammad is the slave and Messenger of Allaah whom he must follow with regard to what was revealed to him from Allaah, for obeying the Messenger is part of obeying Allaah. Whoever utters these twin statements of faith, with conviction and believing in them, becomes a Muslim, sharing all the rights and duties that other Muslims have. After that he can start straight away to do the things that Allaah has made obligatory, such as the five daily prayers at the right times, fasting during the month of Ramadaan, and so on. From this it should be clear to you that you can become a Muslim straight away, so get up, have a shower and say: “Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu wa rasooluhu (I bear witness that there is no god except Allaah and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger).”

those who want to become Muslim. May Allaah help you to do all that is good and guide your steps aright. May He decree for you happiness in this world and the next. Peace be upon those who follow true guidance."

By the way, which town/city do you reside so that we recommend good scholar of Islam for you!
Re: . by Malik1338(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Kill For Blasphemy? / Message To The Moderators / Book Haram - Muslim Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.