Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Supprimé - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Supprimé (751 Views)

About Sound Card For Professional Studio With Great Quality. / Tell Us Your Ugly Experiences With An Artisan! / Please Share Your List Of Danceable Gospel Songs For A Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supprimé by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supprimé by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 12, 2020
The new one comes with surround sound
What do I know self
Re: Supprimé by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 12, 2020
I have an LG DVD player with a sound system, I took it off my dads house so it's a classic. It has no bluetooth connection, limited to playing music via DVD's or USB which sucks. I use it in watching regular TV , radio broadcast and playing video games for better sound exhibition but It's getting too old now and useless. All my friends have very fancy sound systems which means I'M THE EVERYOTHER NIGGER WHO ENVYS LMAO.
Re: Supprimé by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Supprimé by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
Re: Supprimé by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 12, 2020
light099:

The most important thing is the sound. If its sound is precious, then it's ok, but with that USB port, I doubt if a vintage DVD would have a usb port.
Sound is OK. I can't find the manufacture date but it was purchased in 2009-2011, It was a big deal by then, that's why I called it a classic. It does have a USB port so I guess not a vintage.

EDIT: Oh I realise now by vintage you mean one of those very large systems like the one in the pic you posted, that's not what I have, mine is a DVD and smaller, but i remember when I was much much younger, that very large vintage system were the real shit. I don't think I've seen one in years.
Re: Supprimé by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supprimé by SisterFire(f): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Do you believe that truthful lots who knew the hidden evils Satan known as JEHOVAH and his adopted Jesus did years back can harm you ?

Do you know the great power in your brain ?

You might ask y I ask questions or be afraid like christians I came to save!
Re: Supprimé by Tweiker: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
Do you believe that truthful lots who knew the hidden evils Satan known as JEHOVAH and his adopted Jesus did years back can harm you ?

Do you know the great power in your brain ?

You might ask y I ask questions or be afraid like christians I came to save!
[/s]

Trash as usual

(1) (Reply)

MIXTAPE: DJ Nasty – No Bad Songs Mixtape Mp3 / DOWNLOAD MP3: James Blake – Godspeed (video) / DOWNLOAD: Ike Chuks Ft. Phyno - Superstar • Mp3 •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.