Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? (3354 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / Infinix Hot 8: What To Expect! + GIVEAWAY! / Apple Iphone 8: What Price Do You Expect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by faithfull18(f): 12:37pm On May 14, 2020
oxygenlove:
. someone already asked if you gonna sell...... bad mouthing a phone coz of weight... then you bought the phone for no good reason then;;::
I already mentioned my why, the battery, hidden space and specs if I was to choose based on size and weight, it will be a no no.
Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by faithfull18(f): 12:51pm On May 14, 2020
joudini:
The phone didn't get bigger and longer after you bought it. So this means, you bought it without basic research about it, and are now complaining of its pre-existing form. That's silly. Xiaomi has a line of phones of various sizes.

When you say Redmi 8 is overhyped, the obvious question is- overhyped compared to what phone and at what price point? I dare you to name any other brand's phone you know of that offers similar chipset and specs at the same price point of Redmi 8.

Inability to download apps on a Xiaomi phone or any phone at all is a very basic problem to have, but can one even trust you have done the probable things to resolve it when you blame Xiaomi for willingly purchasing their phone of a certain size? Smh.
I gave an honest review, don't take it personal. And yes, too much hype around the device.
Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by joudini(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
faithfull18:

I gave an honest review, don't take it personal. And yes, too much hype around the device.

That's the problem with criticism on NL. When someone picks apart another person's reasoning, it is interpreted as being personal. Nairaland is no longer the place it used to be.

And oh, I subscribe my internet data with you. Not that this means anything, just saying.

Edit: Let me add that I also don't like big devices, infact I detest phone sizes larger than 6 inches. So when I walked into a Slot store at Ikeja to get a supplementary phone, the only Xiaomi I could find smaller than 6" was Redmi 7a. That's what I chose.

1 Like

Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by faithfull18(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2020
joudini:

That's the problem with criticism on NL. When someone picks apart another person's reasoning, it is interpreted as being personal. Nairaland is no longer the place it used to be.

And oh, I subscribe my internet data with you. Not that this means anything, just saying.

Edit: Let me add that I also don't like big devices, infact I detest phone sizes larger than 6 inches. So when I walked into a Slot store at Ikeja to get a supplementary phone, the only Xiaomi I could find smaller than 6" was Redmi 7a. That's what I chose.
I had to buy the redmi 8 to see what the fuss was all about. For my budget, the specs were okay but I wasn't impressed with the size and weight.

I also saw Techno Camon something and pouvoir can't remember now with almost same specs and price, it was way lighter.

I had to opt for Xiaomi to see why people on this section kept praising it.
Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by gtech2sure: 2:21pm On May 14, 2020
faithfull18:
So, I got this phone earlier in the year but the phone has decided to frustrate me.

Downloading apps on it has been war. I have asked Google for a solution, Google seems to be out of solutions.

It would wait for download forever anytime I click on install app. I have checked my settings to be sure it's not on 'download on WiFi only'. I have tried subscribing on the lines in the phone as well.

I have also tried WiFi as well all to no download, solutions needed please.

To to be candid Xiaomi products are beast. I always encounter this same problem with my Tecno and Vernee phones and this is the way I play around before i could be able to download from playstore:

Goto settings on your phone>
Navigate to Apps & Notifications>
Look for "google playstore" in the list>
Select "storage">
Then touch on "CLEAR DATA"

Note after click on CLEAR DATA, it will ask you "All this app's data will be deleted permanently. This includes all files, settings, accounts, database, etc. Just answer this query with ok...

Open your playstore back and retry the app that refused to download.

I hope this helped.
Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by faithfull18(f): 6:23pm On May 14, 2020
gtech2sure:

To to be candid Xiaomi products are beast. I always encounter this same problem with my Tecno and Vernee phones and this is the way I play around before i could be able to download from playstore:

Goto settings on your phone>
Navigate to Apps & Notifications>
Look for "google playstore" in the list>
Select "storage">
Then touch on "CLEAR DATA"

Note after click on CLEAR DATA, it will ask you "All this app's data will be deleted permanently. This includes all files, settings, accounts, database, etc. Just answer this query with ok...

Open your playstore back and retry the app that refused to download.

I hope this helped.

I did this first but it didn't work, I already edited my first post. I have resolved the issue though.
Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by DonHummer(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2020
Note redmi 8 and Note 8 are different phones o.
I had such issues on my note 8 too , I had to change some settings before it started downloading one touch...
I think I allowed download from unknown sources or so..
so try it too OP
Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by oxygenlove(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2020
faithfull18:

I had to buy the redmi 8 to see what the fuss was all about. For my budget, the specs were okay but I wasn't impressed with the size and weight.

I also saw Techno Camon something and pouvoir can't remember now with almost same specs and price, it was way lighter.

I had to opt for Xiaomi to see why people on this section kept praising it.
.. let me just tell you one thing.. i knw where you are heading to since you started this your size and over hyped stuff... you bought phone coz people on phone section praise it .. like, are you kidding me here...... you should av gone for ur tecno something then.. and stop saying the phone is over hyped.. this phone is just 40+k oooo.... nothing is more annoying than u saying is over hyped
Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by faithfull18(f): 1:00pm On May 15, 2020
oxygenlove:
.. let me just tell you one thing.. i knw where you are heading to since you started this your size and over hyped stuff... you bought phone coz people on phone section praise it .. like, are you kidding me here...... you should av gone for ur tecno something then.. and stop saying the phone is over hyped.. this phone is just 40+k oooo.... nothing is more annoying than u saying is over hyped
You need to take a chill pill, I don't work for Xiaomi or any phone brand. I am a Nokia phone brand fan only.

I bought it and I am allowed to say what can be improved on a phone I got. I got it based on recommendation but it's solely my decision what to spend on and yes, I will repeat, there's too much hype around the phone tongue
Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by korban3134(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2020
joudini:
The phone didn't get bigger and longer after you bought it. So this means, you bought it without basic research about it, and are now complaining of its pre-existing form. That's silly. Xiaomi has a line of phones of various sizes.

When you say Redmi 8 is overhyped, the obvious question is- overhyped compared to what phone and at what price point? I dare you to name any other brand's phone you know of that offers similar chipset and specs at the same price point of Redmi 8.

Inability to download apps on a Xiaomi phone or any phone at all is a very basic problem to have, but can one even trust you have done the probable things to resolve it when you blame Xiaomi for willingly purchasing their phone of a certain size? Smh.

On point!!!
Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by JoshEnigma(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2020
ChuckKingston:
Less than 2 months old phone.
Very clean and mint condition
everything is in perfect condition and no single fault or issue.
The battery lasts till the next day on a single charge.
The camera (especially with gcam installed) takes outstanding pictures just like an iphone.
The performance is top notch, with snapdragon 665, apps open very swiftly and runs smoothly without any form of hanging or slow down.
The ram management is superb as it holds apps effectively in the background.
Note: it's the 3/32gb variant.
Price 55k
WhatsApp/call: 08177098629
Bro pls how much did u get urs?
Re: Images/media are blurry on my Redmi 8, What could be the cause?? by faithfull18(f): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2022
RECENT EDIT: I noticed when I post images, screenshots in short anything media, the image looks blurry. Not like the phone's camera was that good but now it's worse. What could be the problem Make Una help me oh, Xiaomi dey carry me go where I no know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Airtel Bismonth Unlimited? / Tecno N7 And Infinix Race Bolt: Let's Talk About Their Battery Life / Oukitel U22 Is Just #23, 000 - Its Amazing Camera Will Wow You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.