Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Free Energy - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Free Energy (510 Views)

Free Energy Charger System No Need For Nepa Or Solar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Energy by kjsunday3(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2020
i came across an electronic circuit on youtube and it is based on an automotive car relay so i got an 80 amp relay online and wired it to produce back emf.this system charges my 18amp batteries without heating the battery its based on the principle of cold electricity.wheever there is power outage i use it to charge my palasa phone.it requires little energy input and i also power my monitors
Re: Free Energy by llugguss: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Renewable, or regenerative, green, energy - energy from energy resources that are renewable, or inexhaustible, on a human scale. The basic principle of using renewable energy is to extract it from processes occurring constantly in the environment or renewable resources and provide it for technical use. Renewable energy from natural resources such as sunlight, water flows, wind, tides and geothermal heat, renewable (replenished naturally), as well as from biofuels: wood, vegetable oil, ethanol.
Re: Free Energy by laurbalaur: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
At the G-20 summit, the King of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdel Aziz Al Saud, said that his country has big plans for solar and wind generation, which will declare 50% of the kingdom's energy by 2030. Previously elected President of the United States Joe Biden contributed to his environmental program, according to which investments in the country's green energy sector will amount to $ 2 trillion, which will allow by 2035 to completely switch to energy from renewable sources.

In Europe, the energy transition to renewable energy took place gradually, primarily due to market expansion and a decrease in coal generation. The production of oil and gas here fell for natural reasons, and already hydrocarbons grew relative to my infrastructure, taking into account the development of the renewable energy sector. In the case of the United States and Saudi Arabia, the conversation is about artificially reducing the domestic consumption of hydrocarbons. It doesn't follow that countries will stop selling them. “This would mean a drop in oil production while reducing investment in the oil sector in favor of renewable energy and other sectors of the economy,” says Jörg Dorler, partner in Consulting Deloitte CIS.
Re: Free Energy by bismarc123: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
kjsunday3:
i came across an electronic circuit on youtube and it is based on an automotive car relay so i got an 80 amp relay online and wired it to produce back emf.this system charges my 18amp batteries without heating the battery its based on the principle of cold electricity.wheever there is power outage i use it to charge my palasa phone.it requires little energy input and i also power my monitors

WOW! You have come up with a great energy-saving scheme. Have you ever wondered how useful clear energy is for humanity? Clean energy reserves in the United States can fully provide it for several years! I recently found a site about the new free energy market . This service is created in Brazil and provides clean energy on favorable terms. As a small business owner, I think this is one of the most lucrative contracts I've ever taken! I hope that my information was useful for you, I will be glad to answer your questions.
Re: Free Energy by kjsunday3(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
llugguss:
Renewable, or regenerative, green, energy - energy from energy resources that are renewable, or inexhaustible, on a human scale. The basic principle of using renewable energy is to extract it from processes occurring constantly in the environment or renewable resources and provide it for technical use. Renewable energy from natural resources such as sunlight, water flows, wind, tides and geothermal heat, renewable (replenished naturally), as well as from biofuels: wood, vegetable oil, ethanol.
thanks sir for the input I greatly appreciate it
Re: Free Energy by kjsunday3(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
laurbalaur:
At the G-20 summit, the King of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdel Aziz Al Saud, said that his country has big plans for solar and wind generation, which will declare 50% of the kingdom's energy by 2030. Previously elected President of the United States Joe Biden contributed to his environmental program, according to which investments in the country's green energy sector will amount to $ 2 trillion, which will allow by 2035 to completely switch to energy from renewable sources.

In Europe, the energy transition to renewable energy took place gradually, primarily due to market expansion and a decrease in coal generation. The production of oil and gas here fell for natural reasons, and already hydrocarbons grew relative to my infrastructure, taking into account the development of the renewable energy sector. In the case of the United States and Saudi Arabia, the conversation is about artificially reducing the domestic consumption of hydrocarbons. It doesn't follow that countries will stop selling them. “This would mean a drop in oil production while reducing investment in the oil sector in favor of renewable energy and other sectors of the economy,” says Jörg Dorler, partner in Consulting Deloitte CIS.
Wow that's interesting and will make a great impact
Re: Free Energy by kjsunday3(m): 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
bismarc123:

WOW! You have come up with a great energy-saving scheme. Have you ever wondered how useful clear energy is for humanity? Clean energy reserves in the United States can fully provide it for several years! I recently found a site about the new free energy market . This service is created in Brazil and provides clean energy on favorable terms. As a small business owner, I think this is one of the most lucrative contracts I've ever taken! I hope that my information was useful for you, I will be glad to answer your questions.
thanks very much sir.I have written to a university no response no support one is not appreciated lets observe the device and see the advantages

(1) (Reply)

1500watts Solar Generator Promo Offer / Which Of This SEO Tools Do You Use / Bluetooth Adapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.