Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (500 Views)

Pay9ja Scam Alert / Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) / Scam Alert; Beware Of This Scammer He Scammed Me #25,000 Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Decsix(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2020
Re: . by timibare(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2020
75% of d new profiles on Nairaland are scammers

4 Likes

Re: . by pateffy: 9:03am On May 17, 2020
Decsix:
I wish to report this username Pateffy's who sent me a mail through my nairaland account. so i checked my mail. i saw mail sent to my yahoo account that have my access bank acount details. immediately a confirmation message was sent to my phone with a code. i got a call from a number 07040502553 claiming to be access bank customer care demanding for the code that was sent to me. telling me stories of how someone is trying to login into my account. i suspected scam and cut the call. he called me several times. i didnt pick. so my true caller got the above name Pateffy's from facebook id as the caller. kindly Investigate this guy and punish him duly to save other nairalanders of falling into the guy sinister act. Thanks.

Supermod help push to front page to prevent other Good hearted Nairalanders from Fall Prey to this sinister acts.
Beware of PATEFFY'S

Decsix this is not me someone is trying to use my naira land I.d to scam you, I just called you please do the needful.
Re: . by Decsix(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2020
Re: . by Kwamenaa(f): 9:19pm On May 17, 2020
You two should keep deceiving yourselves with your quest to be noticed and also gain public sympathy to be helped.
No Nairaland is falling for this cheap publicity aimed at garnering pity again.

Come up with another strategy, oni ranu.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn In Ethereum Coin? And Watch Your Money Grow Every Single Day? / FOREX INVESTMENT, With Physical Office Address / Though Small Dollars Here But It's Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.