Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Microsoft Excel Training: Basic Analysis Using Built-in Functions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Microsoft Excel Training: Basic Analysis Using Built-in Functions (206 Views)

Airtel English Beginner Level Test & Microsoft Excel Test-beginner Level / I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel / Tips On How To Excel In An Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Excel Training: Basic Analysis Using Built-in Functions by ATTAHDYE(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2020
Join Us everyday starting from today May 17, 2020 (for the next 1 week) for Microsoft Excel Training. Excel remains the most widely used and available productivity software today. Whether you're an enterprenuer, employee or a job seeker, learning how to use excel smartly will make you standout of the crowd.

In this session we are going to use Excel functions to analysis the English Premier League table for ALL seasons from inception. If you are interested chat me up on 08063813348 on Whatsapp to enable me send you advance copy of the data set we are going to use throughout.

Use the invite link below to join.

marketing.aria@yahoo.com is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Microsoft Excel Training: Basic Analysis Using Built-in Functions
Time: 9.15 pm daily .This is a recurring meeting

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79867927930?pwd=dDErZzVlUE55QU96YWdpY0l5WDhLZz09

Meeting ID: 798 6792 7930
Password: 9Hj1Yx

(1) (Reply)

Win 20,000 Naira Jumia Voucher For Just 5 Minutes Of Your Time! / Earn With Paypal Account Creation / Executive Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.