Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Responds"I'll Never Speak Ill Of Biafra & Igbos" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Responds"I'll Never Speak Ill Of Biafra & Igbos" (859 Views)

You Cant Achieve Biafra, Igbos Own Half Of Nigeria - Bala Mohammed Tells IPOB / Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] / Jonathan Responds After Tinubu Awards Him Gold Medal For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Responds"I'll Never Speak Ill Of Biafra & Igbos" by Waltonz: 12:41am On May 18, 2020
Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan Responds "I will never speak ill of Biafra and Igbos"

Angered by the statement credited to him, former President Goodluck Jonathan, Saturday disowned the purported report saying he did not make any speech for or against Biafra. Disclosing this in a statement signed by his spokesperson, Ikechukwu Eze, Jonathan opined, “Our attention has been drawn to a fake story with the title, ‘Why Niger Deltans don’t want to be part of Biafra’ currently circulating online and purported to have been taken from a speech allegedly presented by former President Dr Goodluck Jonathan at an unnamed event in Texas, the United States.

“The story which is being recycled in some online platforms claimed that the former President allegedly spoke on the relationship between the people of the Niger Delta and South East states while addressing the broader issue of agitation for Biafra. “We thought we had finally dealt with the issue of this falsehood with our timely and well publicized disclaimer, soon after the supposed speech first surfaced online in 2017.

However, it beggars belief that the same jejune and disastrous effort at speech writing, hatched by some yet-to-be-identified shady character, is again being served to the social media public as a fresh dish. “We want to clearly state, as we did in 2017, that there was no such event involving the former President and that Dr Goodluck Jonathan will never present such a sloppy and hate-filled speech.

https://www.iconsnews.com/2020/05/nigeria-i-will-never-speak-ill-of.html?fbclid=IwAR0E0UrX2_UwVmxGGtHQ7xJKkqLhPYtCga72fPzKVY-SDZzAgVRE3DoLGgs

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Responds"I'll Never Speak Ill Of Biafra & Igbos" by Naija9090: 12:45am On May 18, 2020
shocked
Re: Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Responds"I'll Never Speak Ill Of Biafra & Igbos" by Nobody: 12:55am On May 18, 2020
Afonjas disgraced again. IPOB media has been doing a fabulous job countering them and seeking responses from those they were trying to used to divide us.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Responds"I'll Never Speak Ill Of Biafra & Igbos" by Justpassingby45(m): 12:58am On May 18, 2020
Anybody who hates or hate Biafra is a fool, I own no one Apology
Re: Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Responds"I'll Never Speak Ill Of Biafra & Igbos" by constant1960: 2:47am On May 18, 2020
There was a Country
Re: Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan Responds"I'll Never Speak Ill Of Biafra & Igbos" by Mynd44: 5:57am On May 18, 2020

(1)

How Abba Kyari Settled Oshiomohele And Obaseki Dispute Before He Died / IPOB; Nigeria Army direct soldiers to wear mufti in public / APC Campaign Train In Road Crash;Lives Lost, As Party Suspends Suspends Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.