Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / . (563 Views)

Honest Nigerian Stylist, Returns N600K Mistakenly Credited To His Account / Honest Nigerian Returns 800,000 Naira Mistakenly Credited To His Account -Photos / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Arry110(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2020
Re: . by Davash222(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2020
Oga, calm down. Don't go to any bank. Be using your other bank accounts. Access bank don call me tire. Their calls don dey sound like Westlife sef.
They don send message tire.
Re: . by Arry110(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:
Oga, calm down. Don't go to any bank. Be using your other bank accounts. Access bank don call me tire. Their calls don dey sound like Westlife sef.
They don send message tire.
But won’t dey take the money from my other accounts
U know this BVN era
Re: . by bodejohn(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2020
Maybe you won't be arrested but you will surely pay back that amount with crazy interest.

Remember all your bank accounts are linked through BVN, I'll advise you pay them back as soon as possible.
Re: . by Davash222(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2020
Arry110:

But won’t dey take the money from my other accounts
U know this BVN era
N
Don't think so. They don't tamper with my other account, I think it's beyond their jurisdiction.
Re: . by Arry110(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2020
bodejohn:
Maybe you won't be arrested but you will surely pay back that amount with crazy interest.

Remember all your bank accounts are linked through BVN, I'll advise you pay them back as soon as possible.
Okay
Re: . by Arry110(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:

N
Don't think so. They don't tamper with my other account, I think it's beyond their jurisdiction.
Okay thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 20, 2020
It'll be a case of overdraft to them and it attracts interest same way your money in savings account attracts interest at the end of the month.

Go to the bank and explain yourself to them and you didn't know the money was wrongly credited to your account. But if you're scared to go, simply offset the owing (when you have money) by continuing to credit your account so they can draw their balance of the money.

This same thing happened to an uncle less than 2 weeks ago, same UBA. He is a business man and monies enter that account at random same way he withdraws and does transfers at random. He saw the alert of 200k thinking it was his money and he used the money. He made a transfer from his other account into the UBA account, used some and remaining 105k. He wanted to do a transfer the next day and was seeing a negative balance of 93k+ and a debit description of 200k sent to him via SMS.

He says he won't go to the bank and will stop using the account because he expected to have been contacted if UBA had made an error on his account and not debiting him without letting him know what happened.
Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2020
Davash222:

N
Lol.
Dont make that mistake..Its not beyond their jurisdiction. All they need isna court order.
Them never get your time trust me.
Naso them clears my guy money the other day, almost 800k.. Wetin he chop no reach 500, they added 8 months interest.
Re: . by Glorymax: 4:42pm On May 20, 2020
They have all your details which includes your address unless you've changed resident from your registered address. For fear of arrest, they can locate you if needed. I'll not advice you to visit it's risky but I've to condem your action even though it's their fault.
You have to call the bank and notify them that you'll pay up the balance, and ensure you do that. If possible, pay in some cash again before calling to show your resolve. They can arrest you if you fall to pay up, so do all you can and offset the cash

I had such experience though mine was salary and when I called the bank, they've not seen the error yet. It took them more than three days to identify the error and they called to notify of the findings.
Re: . by Quietly(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2020
HarunaWest:

Lol.
Dont make that mistake..Its not beyond their jurisdiction. All they need isna court order.
Them never get your time trust me.
Naso them clears my guy money the other day, almost 800k.. Wetin he chop no reach 500, they added 8 months interest.

Re: . by Quietly(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2020
Arry110:

Okay
oga don't pay them jo,they made d mistake not you.....if it's me self am going to sued them...just move on....if you paid this money back i go vex with you...

(1) (Reply)

Snake Falls From Sky And Lands Near Lincoln Park Dog Walker / Smart Contracts Autoetherbot: Scam Or Legit Reviews / Youth Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.