Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Marketers Needed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Marketers Needed (879 Views)

Facebook Wants To Help Marketers Advertise Their Products To The Right People / Marketers For Tab Spy Pen Camera Pen / Marketers Wanted,pastors Should Also Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed by Foreverrich: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2011
Do you like to talk to people and convince them to acquire or join good things?are you resident in lagos?tired of your job and want to utilize your marketing potentials and skills to the fullest?do you want to do something that brings in large legal money and the best part,have time to spend it?then holla @ me at jriley61@gmail.com.male/female, the faster the beta people!don't say you never got an opportunity!cheers
Re: Marketers Needed by ieon: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I am also looking a person who is sale my car in much quantity. The problem which you are face I am also face that, I also start business of car light renovation. So whenever you get touché in any sales man who have more experience about this infirm me. It’s urgent.

Thanks in advance.

ieon.

APC Corner Lights
Re: Marketers Needed by adino(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2011
@forever rich and ieon

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Facebook Retain? / 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions / 6 Stories Τ̅Ơ Make You Believe In The Power Of The Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.