Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Qatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Qatar (1988 Views)

UCC Offers Nigerians Qatar Work Visa For Free. / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) / Qatar Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qatar by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 18, 2011
Thanks to everyone who showed interest  on my threads on the Travelling opportunites and employment in Qatar
I however want to let all Nairalanders know that our services have been henceforth suspended until the issue i have with a fellow Nairanders clarified.
God Bless.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Qatar by justwise(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2011
Are you refering to this? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-587641.0.html

You never had any genuine business idea b4, the whole idea was to ask ur victims to send thousands of dollars to an 'agent' in Qatar and you will disappear.
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2011
I don't blame you because there's always a pack of conniving haters behind every achiever.
Re: Qatar by justwise(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2011
Brand_new:

I don't blame you because there's always a pack of conniving haters behind every[b] achiever[/b].

loser rather.
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2011
^^^^I will not waste my time answering your posts again.
Re: Qatar by justwise(m): 10:20am On Jan 18, 2011
Brand_new:

^^^^I will not waste my time answering your posts again.

The more i keep you here, the less time you have to send fraudulent emails to innocent pple.
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2011
I am damn sure that people like you will still not be convinced if i post Videos where we Interviewed a Qatari cab driver, Driving around town and other photo shots. You will still find a fault, so why the hell should i waste my time when i have other taskes to accomplish?
Re: Qatar by justwise(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2011
Brand_new:

I am damn sure that people like you will still not be convinced if i post Videos where we Interviewed a Qatari cab driver, Driving around town and other photo shots. You will still find a fault, so why the hell should i waste my time when i have other taskes to accomplish?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see your doctor soon, else u will end up in the street wearing next to nothing

Please keep ur video
Re: Qatar by footreja: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2011
@Justwise, thank God he bit the dust. I know he will like to repackage, no wonder he had been using many usernames: Donchippy, Chipmunkey, brand new e.t.c.
On any topic related to Qatar visa, i will keep an eye. Scammers and fraudsters will have no room here again. It should be concerted efforts from us all.
@ Donchippy, i hope you learn from this and you stop your fraudulent ways for your own betterment.
Re: Qatar by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2011
footreja:

@Justwise, thank God he bit the dust. I know he will like to repackage, no wonder he had been using many usernames: Donchippy, Chipmunkey, brand new e.t.c.
On any topic related to Qatar visa, i will keep an eye. Scammers and fraudsters will have no room here again. It should be concerted efforts from us all.
@ Donchippy, i hope you learn from this and you stop your fraudulent ways for your own betterment.

He will for sure, but its really sad when Nigerians sees money above the pains and hardship other stranded Nigerians are going through in foregin lands. God helps us.

Good job on ur part anyway.
Re: Qatar by dancewith: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
DonChippy:

Thanks to everyone who showed interest  on my threads on the Travelling opportunites and employment in Qatar
I however want to let all Nairalanders know that our services have been henceforth suspended [b]until the issue i have with a fellow Nairanders clarified
God Bless.[/b][color=#000099][/color]

You will never get anything clarified with anybody. Please stop your pathetic ways. Haven't they banned this guy already?
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
justwise:

He will for sure, but its really sad when Nigerians sees money above the pains and hardship other stranded Nigerians are going through in foregin lands. God helps us.
Good job on your part anyway.
You are only fooling yourself if you think i stopped because of you. I only have other better things to focus my attention on rather than keeping up with the rantings of a Jobless man on Nairaland.
I will be Glad if you can show us all what you do for a living if you are as intellingent and smart as you want us all to believe rather than Griding other people's businesses to a halt. A responsible man should have least have something to show as his means of livelihood. Please kindly tell us. That will at least help Nairalanders figure out what your insinuations and verbal attacks is all about
Re: Qatar by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2011
Brand_new:

You are only fooling yourself if you think i stopped because of you. I only have other better things to focus my attention on rather than keeping up with the rantings of a Jobless man on Nairaland.
I will be Glad if you can show us all what you do for a living if you are as intellingent and smart as you want us all to believe rather than Griding other people's businesses to a halt. A responsible man should have least have something to show as his means of livelihood. Please kindly tell us. That will at least help Nairalanders figure out what your insinuations and verbal attacks is all about
I did not ground ur dubious business to a halt, u did.
Re: Qatar by suxes2006(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2011
good job Justwise kip it up
God's on ur side man

SHALOM
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2011
justwise:

I did not ground grindyour dubious business to a halt, u did.
There is nothing dubious about what i'm doing.
I never knew it was a crime trying to help unemployed Nairalanders get a Job.
I never even asked anybody who contacted me any money yet. I only stated the cost of their trip.
So tell me what is dubious about showing people the way they can apply for jobs online by visiting a link i posted for interested people to conduct their job search.www.jobsinqatar.org
Use your senses justwise, Not every Nigerian engaged in Online business is a scammer.
You allegations have no basis whatsoever.
Re: Qatar by justwise(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
DonChippy:

There is nothing dubious about what i'm doing.
I never knew it was a crime trying to help unemployed Nairalanders get a Job.
[b]I never even asked anybody who contacted me any money yet. I only stated the cost of their trip.[/b]So tell me what is dubious about showing people the way they can apply for jobs online by visiting a link i posted for interested people to conduct their job search.www.jobsinqatar.orgUse your senses justwise, Not every Nigerian engaged in Online business is a scammer.
You allegations have no basis whatsoever.

You are just a poor lair, you are helping unemployed NLders with $2600 demand? You asked them to send that money to Qatar and u are here denying the obvious. So you are runing a charity organisation?
Re: Qatar by justwise(m): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2011
suxes2006:

good job Justwise kip it up
God's on your side man

SHALOM

. . . no wahala bro
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2011
grin running charity, Laff in Malay
Re: Qatar by footreja: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Justwise can you see that Donchippy is a die-hard scammer? I met a qatari man yesterday and told me how nigerians had been going about begging for financial help here. I was ashamed of myself. If Donchippy had come out to tell people the whole truth about qatar, i would not have labelled him a scam artiste.
Only two weeks ago , two nigerian travellers were stranded at the Doha airport, while those who did their visas refused to show and pick them up. For those who don't know, the work visa window-dressed by Donchippy is through a qatari sponsor and still require a lot of further processing from Donchippy and the qatari when you enter qatar before you are given the actual residence permit. If Donchippy disappears as their likes in qatar always do without doing all required, you won't be able to work. if al farzaa (police), catches you. You will be taken straight to deportation camp and next to MMA, Lagos.
I don't call hm a scammer baselessly, i have researched into his being. I can tell you he is a scammer. Imagine someone claiming he is in nigeria an hour ago and next hour, he is in Qatar. Anyone that deals with him, does that at his or her own loss.
Re: Qatar by justwise(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2011
footreja:

@Justwise can you see that Donchippy is a die-hard scammer? I met a qatari man yesterday and told me how nigerians had been going about begging for financial help here. I was ashamed of myself. If Donchippy had come out to tell people the whole truth about qatar, i would not have labelled him a scam artiste.
Only two weeks ago , two nigerian travellers were stranded at the Doha airport, while those who did their visas refused to show and pick them up. For those who don't know, the work visa window-dressed by Donchippy is through a qatari sponsor and still require a lot of further processing from Donchippy and the qatari when you enter qatar before you are given the actual residence permit. If Donchippy disappears as their likes in qatar always do without doing all required, you won't be able to work. if al farzaa (police), catches you. You will be taken straight to deportation camp and next to MMA, Lagos.
I don't call hm a scammer baselessly, i have researched into his being. I can tell you he is a scammer. Imagine someone claiming he is in nigeria an hour ago and next hour, he is in Qatar. Anyone that deals with him, does that at his or her own loss.
That says it all.
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2011
@footreja, now you're talking sense.
But i want you to know this as a fact that a lot of Nigerians get stranded all over the world. Just for one reason.
Innadequate planning.
You will be right to call me a scammer if anyone had come to Nairaland or any other place and accused me dumping him abroad.
I have suspended the services only because of your slanderous accusations.
Re: Qatar by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2011
angry angry you are Acting cheap guy , Your Picture is every where now , sorry for your career just google, ur nick name for Google it will bring out scam , grin
Re: Qatar by footreja: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
DonChippy:

@footreja, now you're talking sense.
But i want you to know this as a fact that a lot of Nigerians get stranded all over the world. Just for one reason.
Innadequate planning.
You will be right to call me a scammer if anyone had come to Nairaland or any other place and accused me dumping him abroad.
I have suspended the services only because of your slanderous accusations.

@ Donchippy, you are gradually making me angry the more. You are one of those directly and indirectly battering the image of Nigeria in foreign lands. I am not slandering, i am telling it as it is. You are a scammer. Everything you say concerning qatar is hoodwinking. It is not as you painted it here. The problem of Nigerians is we will want others to fall into the pit we have fallen into and make money off them. You want to eat on falsehoods. If you have a profitable job in qatar, you won't exert much energy on window-dressing qatar with photo-shopped pictures on nairaland.
Once again you look and you speak every inch like a scammer

Re: Qatar by tunnytox(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2011
lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Qatar by Phony200(m): 2:24am On Jan 20, 2011
poor baby. bad market. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Short Let Accomodation For A Lady In Phoenix For 2mnths / Pictures Of The Day: / Naija Habit You Found Hard To Break When U First Got Into Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.