Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why (377 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why by Veiniously: 3:13pm On May 23, 2020
why is it that webmasters is filled with hungry peoples most times when you post for a solution to a particular problem you see comment like ''nice talk or blog we deal with all kind of books and bla bla bla next thing is link click here'' sometimes you post a problem with easy fix with just a simple reply but you get a repy like whatsapp me lets talk. sometimes you get a reply with misleading link ....i know we all need money but we are over doing it..
Re: Why by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2020
You're right bro, desperate too, if I must add. The other day, I needed help with a little fix on my website, someone here told me he will accept 50k. Something that will not take more than an hour. I told him it did not even cost me a third of that to build the site, including hosting and domain. Finally, he said he will take 30k last. I just went of Fiverr to create a request. I got it done for $15, and I'm 100% certain he can't do the kind of job the Fiverr guy did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Are Into Mobile App, Website, Software, Desktop Design & Development / Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer / Laravel Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.